Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First!

tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

i've never even heard of this game. Why is it on the list on the left hand side of the site?

Playing: EVE Online
Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

Comments

• Plasuma!!!Plasuma!!! Member Posts: 1,872

Quite simply, it's there to inform people of its existence.

• gan3fgan3f Member UncommonPosts: 274

ITS THE NEXT WOW KILLER!

• Jester92Jester92 Member Posts: 156

Not only is it the WOW killer but the killer for runescape and puzzlepirates and runescape and eve and EVEN LOTRO! HELL EVEN AGE OF CONAN CANT TOUCH THIS BABY!

J. B.

• ghoul31ghoul31 Member Posts: 1,955
    Originally posted by tvalentine

i've never even heard of this game. Why is it on the list on the left hand side of the site?

They must have paid MMORPG.COM some big bucks to get it listed here

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

^ Gota love conspiracy theorists

Anyway, one would think that it's logical that well-known games or games based on well-known franchises would be on "the list." The latter applying to this game.

• Zayne3145Zayne3145 Member Posts: 1,448

THE WOW KILLER COMETH!!

• ghoul31ghoul31 Member Posts: 1,955
    Originally posted by Lydon

^ Gota love conspiracy theorists

Anyway, one would think that it's logical that well-known games or games based on well-known franchises would be on "the list." The latter applying to this game.

One of the rules they have is 4 in game screenshots, which they don't have.

• EduardoASGEduardoASG Member Posts: 832

Its Lego.. its a classic. Im sure gona follow it for my kids.

Aion, AoC, AC, AO, DDO, Eve, Eq2, GW, MW3, L1&2, RF, RIFT, SWG, SWTOR, TR, UO, WOW, WAR
  • KusigaKusiga Member UncommonPosts: 48

I signed up to get updates on this game but haven't heard any in maybe 2 months now.  Think they used to send an update atleast once a month before. Totally forgot about this till I saw it on the side here.

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

Any open world PvP in this game?

• charlespaynecharlespayne Member UncommonPosts: 381
    Think of WOW but everything made from lego and you got mixed technology from dragons to pirates to even aliens and the ability to build your own stuff but with skills and levels, skills like when you level you can like unlock new building blocks and how many you can use to build with and so on. I want to make a flying dragon with a jetpack and shoots lasers from its eyes lol .
  • WikkedbowtieWikkedbowtie Member Posts: 494

I swear, if they nerf the red blocks I won't play!

• RenessaRenessa Member Posts: 79

Hey, Lego Star Wars is one of my favourite games! Well, it actually is my son's game, but I love to play it together with him.

Seriously, I will keep an eye on this one for the kids. And yes, one should definitely be able to "craft"... erm, build things.

• Killa154Killa154 Member Posts: 63

Seems kind of childish

• curiindicuriindi Member Posts: 488
    Originally posted by Killa154

Seems kind of childish

I had the same thought when I first heard about this game.

Back then, the first thing that came up in mind for me was the hundreds of day that I spent playing with my Legos. Since then, I've spent hundreds of days playing MMORPGs. I might get both in the future!

No matter what LEGO Universe becomes, I'm going to try it once it comes out. :)

• RaztorRaztor Member Posts: 670

A challenger appears!!!

• kailomonkeykailomonkey Member Posts: 6

Though most rumoured games would probably not go on the left, I assume this one made it since it has been piblicised already by the creators, and now being awaited...

• mcpoopypantzmcpoopypantz Member Posts: 272

u said runescape twice