Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did I miss a nerf?

Dynamo112Dynamo112 Member Posts: 240

Havent played in about a year or so. Was wondering if Healers Covenent, Healers Boon or Vigorous Spirit got nerfed. My old monk build doesnt work now because it seems like im not getting as much Divine Favor healing from Vigorous Spirit.

Build is:

Vigorous Spirit, Patient Spirit, Dwaynas Kiss, Spotless Mind, (add skill here), Return, Contemplation of Purity, Healers Covenent.

It's been a long time since I used this build and I dont remember if I had Healers Boon or not. But The listed skills above im sure of was in it.

Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Much has been nerfed within the past year. ANet have been on a balancing mission - sometimes succeeding and sometimes not. On the whole, builds that were viable back then in most cases would be near obsolete by now (possibly unfortunately).

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

As Lydon said: the balancers are constantly nerfing and buffing different skills to try to make the game more balanced. Usually I'd say they don't succeed very well, but at least it makes the gameplay change from time to time. You've not missed just a nerf, you've missed a whole lot of them.