Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reservation for a Dungeon?

shamageshamage Member Posts: 46

I didn't even know you could do that... I've been checking the dungeons I've visited from the list in-game when I noticed that I seem to have skipped one - the Ruined Shrine of Snakes. I decided to go there (it was located in Angkor Wat) when message told me I need a reservation for this dungeon. How does one reserve a dungeon?

Take time to smell the flowers!

Comments

• ZinraeZinrae Member Posts: 50

Your Guild Leader would need to get a key from Pointry in Rome and open up the Dungeon. After that, your guild has two hours to clear everything in the whole place, and you get some snake jars or something.

• SlappanSlappan Member Posts: 289

Our guild does Marksburg Castle every day at around 11 am PDT. It's not as difficult as the Tower of Babel nation dungeon. which was pretty ridiculous. The drops are pretty decent and you win an item that allows you to craft Conqueror gear.

• kokoro-chinkokoro-chin Member Posts: 181

It this related to guild quests? Or the usage of Manager scrolls? I've obtain that scroll from Sun Bin and I was kinda unsure how to use that...