Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WotLK: end PVE content already defeated. LOL!

http://www.twentyfifthnovember.com/

One of the best guilds in the world has already cleared the new Naxx on heroic. Hardest PVE raid has already been beaten.

LOL!

I am definately sticking with WAR.

Comments

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

Hardcore players in a casual game. It's not surprising.  /shrug

Their next target is WAR so I hope you'll still be laughing when they do the same thing to that game: Nihilum Recruiting!

Edit Add: Same thing being plow through everything the game has to offer in a small amount of time. Had to clarify as I know WAR is primarily a PvP game.

• PepsipwnzgodPepsipwnzgod Member Posts: 203
    Originally posted by Firebrawn

One of the best guilds in the world has already cleared the new Naxx on heroic. Hardest PVE raid has already been beaten.

LOL!

notawebsite.com

War has no endgame, and nobody to play it

LOL!

I am definately sticking with a game that has been beaten by people that already have 3+ days of gameplay in a game that was released 4 days that had the best gear in the game

-----------------------------
    IVE PLAYED WOW AND LIKED IT SO IM A FANBOI PLZ FLAME MY THREADS CUZ I MIGHT MENTION WOW

• Tyvolus1Tyvolus1 Member Posts: 815
    Originally posted by spinach8puff

Their next target is WAR so I hope you'll still be laughing when they do the same thing to that game: Nihilum Recruiting!
    Edit Add: Same thing being plow through everything the game has to offer in a small amount of time. Had to clarify as I know WAR is primarily a PvP game.

If they plow through the entire game and control and take ORVR objectives up to and including dominating the opposing faction capital city then you will be proven right -- But, since WAR is a pvp focused game, they will be hard pressed to dominate real people in pvp the same way they do the mindless pve in wow.  You know and admit WAR is pvp, so why even make such a statement when you know it is apples to oranges ?

• Tyvolus1Tyvolus1 Member Posts: 815

LOL!

it wont take long for the new to come off wotlk.  the endless gear and faction grind is a waste of time for any self-respecting gamer.

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864
    Originally posted by Tyvolus1 
    ... You know and admit WAR is pvp, so why even make such a statement when you know it is apples to oranges ?

Because it's still possible...

Just because they are doing "mindless" pve doesn't mean they aren't good in pvp also. Only time will tell.

• Ngeldu5tNgeldu5t Member UncommonPosts: 608

LOL!

At least everyone knows the end game is working and that the world did not reset itself

In the land of Predators,the lion does not fear the jackals...

• Ngeldu5tNgeldu5t Member UncommonPosts: 608
    Originally posted by Tyvolus1

Originally posted by spinach8puff

If they plow through the entire game and control and take ORVR objectives up to and including dominating the opposing faction capital city then you will be proven right -- But, since WAR is a pvp focused game, they will be hard pressed to dominate real people in pvp the same way they do the mindless pve in wow.  You know and admit WAR is pvp, so why even make such a statement when you know it is apples to oranges ?

...If the PvP/RvR end game work as intented .

In the land of Predators,the lion does not fear the jackals...

• IxnatifualIxnatifual Member Posts: 475

Doesn't this belong in the WotLK forum? Or is this thread designed for fanboi gloating of another game's misfortune?

• bodypassbodypass Member Posts: 770
    Originally posted by Ixnatifual

Doesn't this belong in the WotLK forum? Or is this thread designed for fanboi gloating of another game's misfortune?

Let them have their War fun.

WAR was defeated at level 1 already. same thing all over from level 1 to level 40 with no PVE raids. So at least WotLK offers dozens of other end game options which War completely lacks (destructable buildings anyone? , ....)

... while War has its lagging  end game ended on level 1.

Pity is that some players only understand this when they find themselves in Tier 3, having wasted time on the same thing they had in Tier 1 and less so....

• CryptorCryptor Member UncommonPosts: 523

Who cares.

On the other hand Warhammer is awesome ;)

• cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258
    Originally posted by bodypass

Originally posted by Ixnatifual

Let them have their War fun.

WAR was defeated at level 1 already. same thing all over from level 1 to level 40 with no PVE raids. So at least WotLK offers dozens of other end game options which War completely lacks (destructable buildings anyone? , ....)

... while War has its lagging  end game ended on level 1.

Pity is that some players only understand this when they find themselves in Tier 3, having wasted time on the same thing they had in Tier 1 and less so....

Im pretty sure war has PvE raids I think Gunbad would be one. Well of course WoW will have more endgame options its been out longer.  I never had problems with all that much lag even with 3 warbands defending the Destruction.  But the game just lost its fun quick,  doign RvR was fun for a bit but at the higher levels it was the same thing just bigger places to take.

• Darkfalz89Darkfalz89 Member UncommonPosts: 581

Some ppl dont seem to understand that WAR has only been running for like a little over 2 months. I do agree oRvR is a farce and sucks entirely (Or it could just me my server) and ppl just flock to grind SC and putting SC in T4 was a HUGE mistake on mythics part. Im sure many things are going to be ironed out but i do express some concern due to mythics response to everyones suggestions on fixing oRvR and yet mythic posts that its going ot improve SC que times LOL.

Change will happen, just gotta wait long enough, oh and you dont need PvE in a PvP game but ive been through several bastion runs and it sure is fun. Being able to raise your RR is also very fun and rewarding, but i came to the game for the oRvR so i just gotta wait til its adressed. To be honest I think they will merge the servers since pop has dropped very low after ppl realized that the oRvR was a farce and the fact that they have oceanic servers concerns me also. Just like someone posted earlier that we need to keep servers worldwide for gamers like me that play in NA and stay up till 1-5 am on avg in a MNT timezone.....

• coffeecoffee Member Posts: 2,007

LOL!

What your forgetting is they played Beta for 6 months, so by retail they knew all the fights, the hardest thing was powerleveling to 80, by grinding mobs and 5mans [they would of skipped 95% of the PvE content by doing this] .. the rest [raids] they had done a million times before.

This is a hardcore, wow 24/7, no job/life guild whoes goal was to use their vast beta experience and team play to complete the end game raids ASAP.

But this has already been pointed out in WoW forums. Dont get me started on lack of WAR endgame or that lvl 1 is the same as lvl 40 game play.

• RaztorRaztor Member Posts: 670

This is the same guild that played for 12 hours straight for 3 days in order to defeat KT.They are not exactly normal gamers. Anyway, thread should be on the WoW forums not WAR.

• kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012

MMO that has been developed for 4 years doesnt have same amount of content that a game that has been developed for 8 years has, no *poopy* sherlock!

Its unrealistic to put same expectations on any game that has less than half the work hours put on it.

Be reasonable, folks.

• DroktorDroktor Member Posts: 4

this whole thing goes to show the path that WoW developers have chosen for their game to follow. The major strong point of the game (PvE endgame raiding) has been downgraded for the "casual" ppl who want everything on "easy-difficulty" while the focus of the devs is being put on the game's current weak-point (arena).

meh, "im glad i got out of the game" is all i can say unfortunately.

• rwnemisisrwnemisis Member Posts: 28

i dont see where you WoW people are getting that the game is different end game lol.....  you start out killing mobs... you end up killing mobs but with more people <shrug> ........... WAR you start out killing mobs/people.... you end up killing mobs/people but with more help...... same sh** different game.

Not flaming WoW i played the game from beta and quit about a year ago, its a great game but when you try saying its so different then any other MMO  look at how they ALL operate.

imageimage

• GetalifeGetalife Member CommonPosts: 786
    Originally posted by Pepsipwnzgod

LOL!

notawebsite.com

War has no endgame, and nobody to play it

LOL!

I am definately sticking with a game that has been beaten by people that already have 3+ days of gameplay in a game that was released 4 days that had the best gear in the game

War has an endgame. Its about dominating the opposite faction, killing there king and than controlling there capital city. Since its a lot more difficult to defeat the real players as compared to NPC, end game won't be exhausted fast. Next time check your facts before posting.

If you were grinding BASTION STAIRS thinking it was end game then its best that you play WOW.

• Frostbite05Frostbite05 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,880

ha well lets see naxx is one of around 8+ endgame raid dungeons and is the starting raid just like Kara was so yea it isnt surprising.

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

So we all should stop playing WOW and play WAR because a group of people who probably never sleep or work beat an an endgame dungeon ? I'd rather keep playing WOW than switch to a game that epically fails 10 times over and then some.

• GetalifeGetalife Member CommonPosts: 786
    Originally posted by SaintViktor

So we all should stop playing WOW and play WAR because a group of people who probably never sleep or work beat an an endgame dungeon ? I'd rather keep playing WOW than switch to a game that epically fails 10 times over and then some.

you are on wrong board buddy.

WOW trolls that way ------>

• BruceybabyBruceybaby Member Posts: 254

If any of you WoW-fanbois had actually PLAYED WAR, you'd know that there's plenty of end game... both in RvR and PVE.

RVR is of course taking the enemy's capital city... of which opens up tons of PVE instance like content and open world bosses for the victorious.

PVE is the above mentioned.... plus gunbad.... plus bastion stairs (which is bigger than any WoW  raid dungeon), crypts, another couple which i forget. And those are just the ones on Order side....

• BruceybabyBruceybaby Member Posts: 254
    Originally posted by SaintViktor

WAR has 1mil+ subs now, and it isn't decreasing

My server has actually gone UP in pop since WotLK, to high-high...

• Zayne3145Zayne3145 Member Posts: 1,448

WAR has 1mil+ subs now, and it isn't decreasing

Wha? When did that happen?

• ThenariusThenarius Member Posts: 1,106

If any of you WoW-fanbois had actually PLAYED WAR, you'd know that there's plenty of end game... both in RvR and PVE.
    RVR is of course taking the enemy's capital city... of which opens up tons of PVE instance like content and open world bosses for the victorious.

PVE is the above mentioned.... plus gunbad.... plus bastion stairs (which is bigger than any WoW  raid dungeon), crypts, another couple which i forget. And those are just the ones on Order side....

Sorry dude, WAR is shit. That's not a casual game, that's a pure retard game.

This discussion has been closed.