Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can someone tell me why I lost 50 posts from my post count?

ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Was just noticing my post count is at 967 or so and it was well over 1000 a month ago...

Lying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuc|{ is my roof.

-----------------Censored------------------

Comments

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Hello?  Admin?  Anyone?  Why am I losing, or you losing posts?????

Lying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuc|{ is my roof.

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

Maybe they deleted some threads that you had a bunch of posts in... Of course, I have no idea if this owuld lower your post count or not...

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Yeah, more than likely a thread you had a lot of posts in went away. But unless your individual posts were deleted then it shouldn't have affected your ranking any, just your post count. More than likely the threads in question were the Eq2 vs WoW threads we got rid of not too long ago.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

Yeah, that is probably it, since Ramadin is such an EQ2 fanboy! :)

Just kidding Ramadin...

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Ahhh ok thats prolly it, TYVM for the response.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Twice i've hit 8000 and have been reset to 5000

so i've lost 6000 posts..

you don't need to cry..

lol

i'm used to it now..watch, once i get near 8000 again, i'll magically go back down to 5000

• illeriller Member UncommonPosts: 517

Originally posted by Kunou

Yeah, more than likely a thread you had a lot of posts in went away. But unless your individual posts were deleted then it shouldn't have affected your ranking any, just your post count.

Can you really Guarantee this?  Because I lost about 20 posts in the DragonEmpires forum which was deleted very recently here.  Last month I could access and write comments in the Review section.  This month I CAN NOT because it says my rating dropped to a 1.   ...considering a post-deletion carries a -5 penalty against ones rating, I must assume this is what got me there because I HAD 5 stars before this.... not that I was keeping track either, it was just somethign I noticed...

Could I possibly get my credit back here so I can atleast update a few of my Ratings/Comments please?

EDIT:  Nevermind, it mysteriously just jumped from a 1 to a 35 a few seconds after I posted this....  image

...You folks are running some WEIRD software, I'll tell ya, not "gee" weird, but like "GET THE HOLY WATER!" weird.    ...Um Thx, I think...

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    iller, take a look at your ranking now...35... maybe its been fixed.

• illeriller Member UncommonPosts: 517
    Yes, it took a little longer than that to update, but I was finally able to make my updates.   ...Don't know why I didn't see this forum earlier infact, I LOOKED but I was looking for the wrong thing I rekon.  If they changed it, I thank them very much. image