Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Patch Preview I: the Liege-Vassal System

The Liege-Vassal System invites a new conception of in-game mutual benefits. It helps a novice player reach lv40 more quickly and with less cost. Also it brings with its users many unique edges.

When utilizing the Liege-Vassal System, players above level 40 must recruit 1-2 players below level 25, at which time the level 40 players will become lieges to the level 25 players also known as the liege's vassals.

The liege will enjoy an experience bonus of 5%-10% for each of his vassals who are online as the same time as he. In addition, the liege will gain reputation bonuses and will be granted an rewarding yet exclusive quest upon the vassal achieving level 40, thus completing the liege-vassal relationship. It is a Medal of Honor that the liege will receive if he has 10 vassals reaching level 40. The Medal, possessing a vast array of special attributes, can essentially enhance one's prowess when equipped.

On the other hand, vassals will boost 120% Hp and Mp when being online with the liege. Thus they are more endurable in battles and exploring for unknown, perilous zones. Challenging formidable monsters and solving enigmatic puzzles also will come more cheaply with the tutelage of the liege. Apprenticeships ending at level 40, they will be granted a mysterious gift as the reward for their arduous practices.

Comments

• enjoymmorpg1enjoymmorpg1 Member Posts: 1

Thanks for your considering our new player in game. But I still have a question.

When I pass my five elements , then how can I do?

I even dont know Chinse Five element. hopefully, you all GMs can give us a preview.

Bump Away

• kangjianihaokangjianihao Member Posts: 1

I hope so whatever!!

It is my way