Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MegaWolf's EQ2 Beta 2 Server Contest!!!!! GET HALF THE FURNATURE IN MY HOUSE!

MegaWolfMegaWolf Member Posts: 425

Here is the contest... On Beta 2 in EQ2 i have way to much furnature in my apartment. So here is the deal, The first person that enters my appartment and takes a screen shot will win half the furnature in my appartment. Just one screen will do, make sure i can recognize it.

Details of where my appartment is...

Location - Graystone (Qeynos)
Server - Beta 2
Player's name - Flargen

Instructions: Go to Graystone and head on over to the inn. Find the door where you enter a room. Right click and click visit. Look for 'Flargen' and enter. Take a Screenshot of my room and post it here... GOOD LUCK! ::::28::

If you cant see my name on the list post it here so i can see if i did somthing wrong.

Playing: Vanguard SoH
Played: EQ, Planetside, SWG, WoW, EQ2

Comments

• 92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

OK im OMW!!! O wait I dont have beta, nm.

Signaturen-Creator
    EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://www.imperium-arcanum.com

• CloudinkCloudink Member UncommonPosts: 120

Umm.. sure as soon as u send me the Beta account Details.

"It''s like they took a gun, put it to their nugget sack and pulled the trigger over and over again, each time telling us how great it was that they were shooting themselves in the balls."
    --Exar_Kun on SWG''s NGE

I once prayed to God for a bike, but quickly found out he didnt work that way...so I stole a bike and prayed for his forgiveness.

"Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul."
    -Tycho

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

Here ya go

Nice house, btw.

• MegaWolfMegaWolf Member Posts: 425

Originally posted by Coldmeat
    Here ya goimageimageimageimageNice house, btw.image

WOW, you came from freeport lol... Kosu right? i will look for you.Going to bed, illhook upwith you tomarow, you WILL get your prize though hehe

Playing: Vanguard SoH
    Played: EQ, Planetside, SWG, WoW, EQ2

No worries.

And yeah, I did the betrayal quest, so I'm a Qeynos citizen now, if a bugged Qeynos citizen. Hopefully they've ironed out all the wrinkles, and will have it all fixed in the next update/

• dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Originally posted by Coldmeat

No worries.
    And yeah, I did the betrayal quest, so I'm a Qeynos citizen now, if a bugged Qeynos citizen. Hopefully they've ironed out all the wrinkles, and will have it all fixed in the next update/

Hey Coldmeat.. how difficult is the Betrayal quest? I've wanted to do it since I've heard about it, but someone told me it was next to impossible.  I thought it would be cool to try it though..

The only thing that might be a pain about it is finding the NPCs. Other than that, it's mostly just tedious, and somewhat time consuming. It can be done in a day if you have a group waiting for you in Antonica that will help with the killing you have to do.

Once you finish the quest, you're kinda screwed, because you're still stuck in you original chat channels, and there are some other things like that that will make life difficult, though not impossible. They should have fixes for most if not all of the problems with this patch, but beta 2 is down, so I can't say for sure.

• tilerae22tilerae22 Member Posts: 19

Coldmeat, Now that you have successfully crossed between alliances, are you able to advance in the character class? I know some classes seem to be available only to freeport such as the assassin and shadow knight. Are you still able to use these training places or are they inside the city and beyond your reach due to gaurds? Or are there trainers in both cities for all classes?