Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is the best ghost sighting to date!

http://www.princeton.edu/~ccaro/mist_or_ghost.html

image seriously this is A) really good video editing or B) REAL!!!!

MMO's

PLAYING
N/A

RETIRED
Planetside
uo
swg
FFXI (only played about 20 min)
AC2

Comments

• IowaYetiIowaYeti Member Posts: 468
    lol I cannot believe I fell for that, after all these years, prolly cause the "turn your sound way up" wasn;t included haha   At start I was ready to nail this on being edited, seeing all the pixels around the car  lol  thx for the slight heartbeat jump and laugh hehe  image

~Yeti
    ...systems owned; Pong, ColecoVision, Commodore Vic20, Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Intellivision I & II, Nintendo, SNES, Sega, Gamegear, 32x, Sega CD, Philips CDi, 3DO, Comp, Playstation, XBox (only a few I have not owned, yet probably played hehe)
    ...enjoying Fable & MKD currently.
    ...some live in a box, I live in a beta.
    2nd sig... http://home.mchsi.com/~tattooedyeti/MxO_Yeti.gif

~Yeti

chill out lol it's a forum, with the time you have been here you must realize things are circular... I have been in around 8 forums in over a decade, heck I still get e-mails that I got 10 years ago! lol...

~Yeti
    ...systems owned; Pong, ColecoVision, Commodore Vic20, Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Intellivision I & II, Nintendo, SNES, Sega, Gamegear, 32x, Sega CD, Philips CDi, 3DO, Comp, Playstation, XBox (only a few I have not owned, yet probably played hehe)

~Yeti

• gizma99kgizma99k Member Posts: 239
    dude desalus im sorry i didnt see the other posts with this video... it must be because i have a fu**ing LIFE!!!! WHY DONT YOU TRY ONE TOO! image

MMO's

PLAYING
    N/A

RETIRED
    Planetside
    uo
    swg
    AC2

• numaticnumatic Member UncommonPosts: 670

8 in 10 years? I go to like 20 daily lol. Must be subscribed to over 50 different boards right now.

And yes...this video is everywhere. But being subscribed to 50 forums you tend to learn patience with reposts.

numatic, I hear ya, I meant 8 that I posted multiple hundreds of times in... hehe not ones I just browse...  image

~Yeti

~Yeti

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

That was so stupid. First of all, If I didn't see nothing in the first 2 seconds then I stopped it. Second of all, looks like the other viewers may have heard some kind of sound, so I'm assuming it was some kind of horror scream.

Stupid video. Thats just somthing to scare little kids . . . .

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

My...heart...

You sunbitch. Could have killed me! Lucky me I have a friend in the room that knew CPR!

-----------------

--Comedy and propriety... going together like Peanut Butter and Turpentine--

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• gizma99kgizma99k Member Posts: 239

image well if you did have problems with your heart im sorry but if not rot in hell please because some people do have problems like that and if you joke about that then your a stupid tard whos going to hell imageimageimage

MMO's

PLAYING
    N/A

RETIRED
    Planetside
    uo
    swg
    AC2

• DienekesDienekes Member Posts: 484

Meh old joke. People who are crying get a life. :P

"Feel free to hate me, but hate me for the right reasons."

"Your still ignorant if you believe the first thing you see when the blindfold is removed."

"Be smart enough to know I'm smarter than you."

• SaxonSaxon Member Posts: 13

I fell for it! Always this stupid liquidgeneration and other "make the heart stop" clips..

God, will it ever end!?

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

I can't believe people have fallen for this, AGAIN... This exact video has been posted twice before, as recently as about 2 weeks ago...

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384
    easy fellas lol

Originally posted by WizGamer
    Now hear me out, its just an opinion, I don't want yours. .

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• NeoklisNeoklis Member Posts: 42

imageimageimageimage    BLOODY BRILIANT!!!   imageimagelol my valume was way up already that thing made my jump up to my ceiling, still laughing lol.

• ravenspawnravenspawn Member Posts: 62
    imageyou evil     evil person youimage J/K That was awesome. I can tel you I am not constipated anymore thanks to thatimage

"Suddenly I heard a Tapping..as of someone gently Rapping..Rapping at my Chamber door". You heard me Rapping right?

"Suddenly I heard a Tapping..as of someone gently Rapping..Rapping at my Chamber door". You heard me Rapping right?

• aeric67aeric67 Member UncommonPosts: 798

Yeah, I've seen that clip before, but you have to appreciate the psychological elements to this. The fact you are a little anxious to begin with because of the description, the calming music that contrasts your own expectations, then the confusion when the car doesn't appear on the other side of the trees, then ... well, you know the rest. It's perfect.