Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Piece of Broken Junk

wintermuteaiwintermuteai Member Posts: 1

Do NOT try to bother with this piece of absolute garbage. While the game looks cool,

I really truly wanted to try it, IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO CREATE NEW ACCOUNTS. period. This game is broken.

People need to stop telling everyone this game is free. It IS free but ONLY to existing accounts. Why on Earth this game is still listed here is beyond me. They advertise this game, hype it up, and no one new to it can even try it.

Comments

• Nytewolf2k7Nytewolf2k7 Member Posts: 181

Maybe, just maybe you should have visited the OFFICIAL FORUMS and found out why, INSTEAD OF ALL OUT FLAMING IT?

Advertise? Where? I've not seen one single advertisement for years.

I understand the need to inform the public, but still...

Sick of playing Entropia Universe? Want to quit, but don't want your hard earned money to vanish? Give your items to ME :-)

• bushwhacker2bushwhacker2 Member Posts: 14

Calm down spaz, the game is great... the current owners are just morons that are too busy picking their noses to update (btw if you disagree with me you are an anus and need to get a reality check).

This is probably one of the best games ever made, but for whatever reason everyone is abandoning it. Dunno why the sign-up is broken... sorry for your inability to play this great game.