Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Returning to EVE and looking for a corp

StarbearStarbear Member Posts: 37

Well with WiS finaly on the horizon I've decided to make a return to the EVE universe. With that said one of the things I love and hate about EVE is community, what I mean is if you have a good one the game is great if you don't it can get lonely and boring.

Personaly I'm looking for a Newbie friendly corp (I'm already know the basics of the game as I played back at launch and again about a year ago), aside from the basics however I don't know much about strip mining or manufacturing goods and selling them, but I would. I consider myself a "peaceful" person and would like a corp who seeks profit rather than conflict (I'm not against PvP but more often than not I lose at it rofl so I try to avoid it).

Lastly with the release of WiS in the future to me it'll open up a whole new range of RP in EVE and I'd like to get into a corp that supports and encourages RP. I understand that is somewhat hard to do at the moment as all players are represented by a ship but a corp with a strong backstory, history and sence of community amongst the members would be wonderful!

I will be rolling a new character so I'm willing to pick what ever faction my future corp supports though my favorites have always been Amarr and Min (I like drones also so Gal is always good).

Thanks, and I look forward to making new friends in EVE once the server is back up!

Comments

• NicoliNicoli Member Posts: 1,312

If you haven't found one yet, feel free to give me a shout in game. My alliance does pretty much everything and is very new player friendly.