Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else waiting for more news on this one?

levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363

I caught wind of this in March or so when the first tidbits of information were released.

It's been approaching 5 months since that occurred. They've done no updates on their site or anywhere else. This game really intrigues me and I am seriously looking forward to it. I'd love to help test it in alpha or beta, too.

We want more! Screenshots, even, would be cool.

Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

Comments

• Deathstrike2Deathstrike2 Member UncommonPosts: 1,777

I've never even heard of it until now. 

• levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363

Ah, ok. I hope they release a video, or at least some more screenshots soon. Unreal Tournament 3 engine is solid for an MMO, I want to see some more.

Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

• darwinatordarwinator Member Posts: 37

I agree, this game does seem to be very interesting.  Hope they come out with more info soon. 

I too like the idea of using the Unreal 3 engine should make for a good graphics as well as stability.

Good Luck Hi-Rez Studios we will be watching.

• levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363

I'm also hoping that since it's been 5 months or so since they released the screenshots that they've got something more to show us soon!

As someone else mentioned, it's just a very cool concept with some nice shots until we get more.

We're behind you Hi Rez, gives us some more!

• JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075

the new video is ace! what could you want more than a video :O

My blog: image

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

Man oh man this might be my replacement for Planetside.  Loved the video can't wait for more info on this one.

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• raykorraykor Member UncommonPosts: 326
    Originally posted by Tinybina

Man oh man this might be my replacement for Planetside.  Loved the video can't wait for more info on this one.

That would be nice but I wouldn't get my hopes up.  The info available says that the game is focused on instanced matches limited to 10 vs 10.  That is a far cry from PlanetSides peristent world with 100+ battles.  And it's also limited to avatar combat, i.e. no vehicles.

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130
    Originally posted by raykor

Originally posted by Tinybina

That would be nice but I wouldn't get my hopes up.  The info available says that the game is focused on instanced matches limited to 10 vs 10.  That is a far cry from PlanetSides peristent world with 100+ battles.  And it's also limited to avatar combat, i.e. no vehicles.

Crap the 10 on 10 is a bummer, but the no vehicle combat more then makes up for it.  I hated the fact that there were so many vehicles in PS.

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• SnakeFaceSnakeFace Member Posts: 31

I've said this like 50 times now. The 10v10 isnt a bummer. really. I kind of want to see more eventually, but trust me when i say it works. On the topic of vehicles... I dont really know much on that one. I doubt there will be any -Get into a tank or copter and shoot with it-, but there may be vehicles to fight... i love the (NDA CENSOR), its so much fun, i  mean we can (NDA CENSOR)  give us the advantage, plus the (NDA CENSOR) is so hard to beat!!! Good times, good times....

• SEPPOSEPPO Member Posts: 3

There will be larger scale battles (60vs60), open world PvP and agency vs agency (guild vs guild) battles soon to be tested.