Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experience Woes

SlappanSlappan Member Posts: 289

Level 95-100 needs massive amounts of experience gained... I thought 80-94 was pretty fast (seemed faster than 70-80 in fact), then at 95, I am hit with a brick wall of 74+ million experience and 15 million experience for that level. Good thing that I have a Lady knight to level - something to look forward to at least. Hopefully, 100 doesn't take too much time.

Comments

• deltatentdeltatent Member Posts: 10

74 MILLION?! Well, that's expected, I guess... The higher the level, the harder it'll be to reach it. Try not to think about it too much? I mean, if you don't think about leveling up and just enjoy the game, maybe you'll not be sad anymore.

• muro_amimuro_ami Member Posts: 91

WOW ! 74 Million?! That's a lot of experience needed. I guess you can help your friends who is playing the game too in shadow dungeons. In that way, not only you are gaining experience, you also helped them advance in the game.

• repapipsrepapips Member Posts: 450

yup slappan is right, you ned over 70M just to  level up, im also lvl 95 and im stuck in thios level... hehehehe

• gsp_rushgsp_rush Member Posts: 113

That is really a lot of experience! Please give us some tips if ever you have done with that 74 M experience. I really can't wait to get in the higher levels. I am still in the middle levels and I am stucked here I guess for almost a week now.

• ZinraeZinrae Member Posts: 50

No, you need ~17m exp for 96, and ~25m for 97. I assume it just keeps going up after that. The best place I've found to grind is the yggdrassil seals with a party of 3. You can probably do the fight in 3-3.5 mins and get 55k exp. Solo, I think the reindeers are the best that are pretty easy to do.

• kokoro-chinkokoro-chin Member Posts: 181

Well, you know what they say - no pain, no gain! That's just the harsh reality of games. Well, I'm still a bit mid-level in the game so I can't really empathize with you there. Anyway, good luck with you're leveling up!

• SlappanSlappan Member Posts: 289

It wasn't 74 million - the 74 million is actually all the experience I've gained so far in the game. The 17 million I think is the correct amount, but even then, it still is a pretty huge amount of experience. The enemies at Ygdrassil give a lot of experience and gold though.

• muro_amimuro_ami Member Posts: 91

So you mean you need to gain 17 million experience to fill up the 74 million all in all. That is still a lot of experience though. I am in the middle level, and thanks for the tip. So when I get up in the same level as yours, I know what to do.

Yep... I noticed that my mercenaries leveled very fast though, and they will catch up to your main character eventually. My main was 95 and the closest then was a monk that was level 90... right now, my monk is already 95, same with my main while my witch and beastmaster is 94 each.

• nywlanasnywlanas Member Posts: 334

17M?! that's a hell lot of experience there. but i guess it's balanced out by the experience gained from the monsters at your level's dungeons. party is also a good idea since exp gained is always larger that way.

I now need roughly 23m experience to reach 97. It isn't too bad when you don't focus on leveling up since it will get pretty frustrating seeing your character kill lots of enemies and your experience bar barely move. i'm just making myself rich right now to be able to buy conqueror items.

• wrathshieldwrathshield Member UncommonPosts: 39

I was interested to know what the xp requirements were of your two mercs at level 94.  Is it the same xp requirements of your main going from levels 94 - 95?  I never really have paid that much attention to it but interested.

• dt1984dt1984 Member Posts: 218

At levels like these will you can notice how hard it is to level but still, there are levels that go by very fast. In any vase, i'll go with the ygdrasssil for level-up and good amount of gold as well. Just keep on ifhgting and pretty doon  you'll be surprised that you're almost done with that level.

Originally posted by dt1984

At levels like these will you can notice how hard it is to level but still, there are levels that go by very fast. In any vase, i'll go with the ygdrasssil for level-up and good amount of gold as well. Just keep on ifhgting and pretty doon  you'll be surprised that you're almost done with that level.

yeah, i ussually spent my time in constantinople, because of high gold and hoping to get conqueror equip box... hehehehe

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754

I actually like that they did it that way......You want level 100 to be an achievement and for it to be special.......No one wants a game like WOW where a very high  percent of the players hit max level.......

You have a point there theocritus!!! You will cherish every moment that you accomplish  the max level!!!