Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nutters...

Zayne3145Zayne3145 Member Posts: 1,448

... the lot of them.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7725328.stm

"Scott Hamshere, from Bromley, should have been the first person in the UK with a copy of the game. He had started queuing at 6am and was the first in line. However, as the barriers were lifted, it was all too much, and he collapsed from exhaustion."

Oh, Scott. You silly boy...

Comments

• Deathstrike2Deathstrike2 Member UncommonPosts: 1,777

When is this supposed to happen?  I haven't heard this before, but I haven't kept up on WoW either.

"Alongside the new content, Blizzard is also expected to start updating the graphics engine for WoW, making its cartoon-like imagery more realistic."

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

I turned on the morning news to see a bunch of cosplayers talking crap on bbc :)

I love how unbalanced the bbcs arguments are sometimes. You have the guy that doesn't appear to have a job and plays 18 hours/day and the girl dressed as a blood elf paladin wearing clothes she made herself - nevermind the 11million people that play the game in moderation.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• AethiosAethios Member Posts: 1,527
    Originally posted by Deathstrike2

When is this supposed to happen?  I haven't heard this before, but I haven't kept up on WoW either.
    "Alongside the new content, Blizzard is also expected to start updating the graphics engine for WoW, making its cartoon-like imagery more realistic."

It already happened. All they did was add some new shadows or something, and then brag about it in the news a lot. No big deal, really.