Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking "sponsor" for ffxi account, plz help

hi there, i'm seeking anyone who is willing to pay for an FFXI account that has a 45 SAM on it. my parents won't pay for the account anymore image if you help you will have access to my account to play ffxi, and create your own charecter, SO LONG AS YOU DONT DELETE ANYTHING THAT IS NOT YOU image

"pushit, its a wonderful thing.....not."image

Limduel-Samurai God.

Comments

• Narco28Narco28 Member Posts: 300

Get a job you lazy sack::::28::

• LimduelLimduel Member Posts: 11
    ha haha hahahahaha, i have a damn job, but im not old enuf to get a credit card and my parents are assholes image they don't want me to use theres anymore so they cut me off image and SE is too uptight to use pre-pay cards like EQ, so im just about fucked all the way around image unless someone would be so kind as to help me in my plight image

Limduel-Samurai God.

• Narco28Narco28 Member Posts: 300

You can apply for a debit card I think which would work

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384
    I think you have to be 18 even for a bank debit card.

Originally posted by WizGamer
    Now hear me out, its just an opinion, I don't want yours. .

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• Locutus0Locutus0 Member Posts: 26

You can get your parents to sign consent forms for a check card. I would suggest showing them that you "trust their judgement" (yeah, right) by letting them hold on to the card after signing the card onto FFXI. Granted this would be releasing some of your freedoms by doing this, but you'll probably get a little more respect from them if they're good parents. And trust me, more respect from your parents will make your life soooooo much easier. Just don't squander it. ::::28::

Resistance is futile!
    Your biological and technilogical distinctiveness will be added to our own.
    You will become one with the morgue.

Resistance is futile!
    Your biological and technilogical distinctiveness will be added to our own.
    You will become one with the morgue.

i have had a debit card ( i moved and closed out that bank account) and they dont work, cuz i tried that b4 i ever asked my parents to pay for it. now the check card thing might work, im deffinitly gonna try that, but then again, my parents are good parents, but i still doubt that they will even co-sign on a credit card or check card, they have that whole "we will only help if you NEED it thing" and to them, gaming is not a NEED....but it is to me image image

thanks all, and HAVE FUN!

Limduel-Samurai God.

Limduel-Samurai God.

P.S to my previous post.

i am also seeking a "sponsor" because that way, when im not playing, the other or others can lvl my char (if they ask for permision and i trust them) i did the same with my EQ account and thats one of the main reasons my rouge (named strossus) got to lvl 65 and got his epic. also all gil on the accout would be shared between all players using my account (just ask if i have plans to spend the gil b4 you spend the gil) (and only if i trust you enuf) and on a side note if this don't work (say because someone tries to steal my account, like thay did in EQ) i will close thae account and change the pass until the problem is resolved (and/or stolen property/gil/ect. is returned or i am given the value of the stolen items/ect. in gil) (theft of my account will result in legal action and SE will be notified that the account was stonen and the account will be closed) image

Limduel-Samurai God.

Limduel-Samurai God.

• Lord_AraLord_Ara Member Posts: 73
    Wow, who in there right mind would ever fall for this, it’s just a bad idea. My first thought is you enter your card number, the kid changes the password, addys, and bam you are lock out of the billing side and the billing department wont let you change anything because you don’t know any of the account data CD Key, Address, ect. Next on the stealing the account thing, if a card holder really wanted the account here is how that would work. Most card holders with any kind of brain would never give you there card number, they would want to enter it on their own. The card owner would need access to the account billing side so they would have the username/password. While entering the CC# they could go ahead and change all the information to match theirs and change the account password. When you call billing saying your account has been stolen they will contact the person listed on the billing side. What any account thief worth their weight would say is that they bought it off you and now you are trying to steal it back. Companies listen to the person feeding them the cash….so even though you have the CDs everything on the account it says it belongs to the card holder not you. No mater which way it happens this kinda deal is just to risky, find a game that takes gametime cards, and move on with your gaming life.

...in the end there was no Good and Evil only living and dead...

...in the end there was no Good and Evil only living and dead...

• jeep21243jeep21243 Member Posts: 178

i agree, so wait wait, i pay for your account but have to ask permission to do anything on it and whenever you want to play i cant have access lol. 

you can get a checking account at 5/3 bank with a co-signer, with every checking acount you get a debit/master card, use that.

point taken. i guess ill just have to find a way to convince my parents to co-sign with me on a master card or something. thanks for all the good ideas and help. consider this thread closed.....ummm anyone know how to close a thread??

Limduel-Samurai God.

Limduel-Samurai God.

• SnoMann72SnoMann72 Member Posts: 3

Best bet, is get your own checking account and get a Debit Card from the Bank. Most banks now are good at giving free accounts as long as you can put money and maintain it.

• PsycosisPsycosis Member Posts: 362

Debit cards and check cards to not work.. they are coorperate biatches that only accept credit cards like so many other mmorpgs and online stores and whatever else.

Debit card is so much better... u can only spend money u have...

WHEN LORD? WHEN WILL I SEE THE SAILBOAT!

--------------------------------------------
    Was that a thought I just had, or and echo of a thought I was thinking of having?
    Hero Quest II - Development Team/Music Producer
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/cannibalpsycosismusic.htm

Was that a thought I just had, or and echo of a thought I was thinking of having?
    http://www.soundclick.com/wizard-sleeve
    I produce music, DnB, Trance, Metal Fusion, RaP and whatever i feel like. You might like it
    http://www.nexusradio.co.uk - Online radio promoting unsigned artists

• KjodoKjodo Member Posts: 8

ok first lets clear a few things up.
    A) debit card and check cards are the same thing, the names are interchangeable.
    B) both use the same methods as credits cards and even have numbers similar to credits cards and are usually issued FROM companies that are major credit card companies (mine is a VISA).
    C) you can use a check card/debit card to pay for this game, i know because i do.
    D) NOTE: make sure you see this:: You can pay for your account using VISA GIFT CARDS! they work the same as a credit card, i activated my account with a gift card, and this method was reccomended to me by PlayOnline support when i called inquiring about gametime cards.

My last point would be to point out that not only does a situation like what you are proposing have the potential to be disastrously bad for either or both ppl, but the idea isn't very bright as you seem to have indicated that your account for EQ was STOLEN this way in the past... (screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me?)