Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

interest

There was a time when i was so pyched for this game. I couldnt wait for it to come out. I ve played around 4 mmorpgs and havent played one in months. This one sounded awesome to me. I used to check the forums every day to see if there was any new news. Now the lack of turbine releasing any information and the same stuff is just being talked about over and over.. They need to do something or a lot of people like me are just going to totally forget about this game.

Anyone else feeling the same?

Comments

• DremvekDremvek Member UncommonPosts: 160
    I've just assumed the game is about to be cancelled since the main website hasn't been updated since June. Not a good way to keep interest up.

• rasborasbo Member Posts: 3
    is this game 4 3 i dont know nought im newimage

• LucidmantraLucidmantra Member Posts: 7

Hmmm....

You mean a game was recently announced and they are about to release it this year?  I think if you read in news areas of MMORPG.com, STratics...etc you will see Turbine announced they are taking it a little slower than anticipated and so there is not much to release during the initial research and development part of the development cycle.  They have given some screenies of things and they are working up art, researching Tolkiens books, MERP (paper rpg), The computer games and even the movies since they have become the unofficial "look" of middle earth.  Developing a way to make a RPG of it and how they want to run everything... Besides if you hear to much at this point in the development you will really be sick to death of it when the game comes out... Let them do the work... And I dont think that this will die beings as ME is on a huge generally cool hot streak and not the "cool if you are a geek" way it used to be...

DnDO is alot easier to develop because DnD already has a system for dealing with these kinds of RPG elements... and I am sure they want to make the best possible product they can in MEO... SO be patient... Go grsab a copy of WoW, Matrix Online, or Dark and LIght (next year), and wait for it... Or play SWG and AC1 like I do :P  If you are patient I am sure it will come eventually...