Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvP game

eagles12555eagles12555 Member Posts: 219

hey im looking for a cool game that is 100% PvP or close to it. If you know any like it post it please 

thanks

Comments

• deadplayerdeadplayer Member Posts: 102

You can try:

RF ONLINE

A nice sci-fi mmo based on races PVP, althoug the PVE is also very nice. Once you reach lvl 25 you can join in the chip wars. That is awesome. The chip war allows you too fight together with around 1000 of the same race against a other race.

Guild wars

PVP-centered

Gameplay for GW is different than most MMOGs. It's far faster, and there's a lot more to do. There are TONS of skills but you have to put them together in combos which means that you can use the stuff people have proven to work, or make up your own and try to make them better.

Rohan Online

Rohan: Blood Feud is a free-to-play MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) set in a rich and expansive persistent online world, on the continent of Rohan. The land is full of quests to embark upon, from simple to glorious. Friends and enemies will be made and lost, spectacular battles will be fought, and an abundance of unique game features will keep players on the edge of their gaming seats.

• PepsipwnzgodPepsipwnzgod Member Posts: 203

RF Online is fail, no need to explain, 1 to 25 you're thinking "this is alright" you get into a pvp zone and "wow.. bunch of ppl one shotting me"

Guild wars

fun.

Rohan

It's fun i wont lie but every class has the same build, same gear, same look, and it's a pretty heavy grind after 40ish

-----------------------------
    IVE PLAYED WOW AND LIKED IT SO IM A FANBOI PLZ FLAME MY THREADS CUZ I MIGHT MENTION WOW

• 0803008030 Member Posts: 97

RF online is a dead game, but it was fun while it lasted.

ACE online is a revamp of the old Space Cowboys its servers are based in north america and is a PvP game. It is ANI vrs BCU, if you do not mind a sci = fi game where you fly a jet, bomber, support gear or tank it is a fun game.

at the moment the artemis server is BCU zerging ANI, so if you want pvp ANI is the way to go on Artemis

on Prelude things are more balanced now although ANI still has more players BCU is starting to win more and more of the strategic points and den / bark wars. Either side offers a decent amount of PvP

here is a link have a look for yourself

http://ace.subagames.com/index.aspx

• AeroangelAeroangel Member UncommonPosts: 498

COD4? Well I thought it was a pretty awesome PvP game...

I haven't tried Guild Wars, but I hear a lot of good things about it. I have tried Warhammer Online and it was mediocre IMO, but you could do nothing but PvP if you were so inclined.

--------------------------
    Playing:
    FFXIV, TERA, LoL, and HoTS
    My Rig:
    GPU: GeForce GTX 770, CPU: i7-4790K, Memory: 16 GB RAM

• GidSlackGidSlack Member Posts: 173

If you are interested in the Realm vs. Realm variety of pvp, you might want to check out Regnum Online. RO is a f2p game made by an Argentinian game studio. English players used to play on the Spanish server, but they opened up an English server (Horus) in August.

Levels 1-30 are mostly PvE as you learn the game and your realm (these go quickly through quests). At level 30 you are able to have an effect in the war zone, where pvp occurs (level cap is 50). In the war zone, the 3 realms fight over objectives like forts, as well as running skirmishes and hunting parties in the open.

I used to play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, and came to RO because it was a good mix of fantasy mmo and team-based pvp. The RvR aspect with 3 realms makes the overall pvp complex and always changing.