Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coming back for some entertainment

dinanm3atldinanm3atl Member Posts: 215

I see that it appears there is nothing for me to do to try for free for 14 days?

I can't figure out how to reactivate my account/upgrade on the reg site. I log in and there is nothing about Kingdom Reborn. If I reactivate and I have the downloaded client am I good to go?

This is my 2nd time coming back. Want to show my friend UO haha

My original account date Feb 98. Crazy.

Old Skool Ultima Online Junky
Bring back the OLD UO so I can play again

Comments

• CartographyCartography Member UncommonPosts: 331

If you have an active account, trial or otherwise. You can play with the KR client... you can download it from the UO site.

http://www.uoherald.com/kingdomreborn/gamefiles/index.php

• Zayne3145Zayne3145 Member Posts: 1,448

Yeah I downloaded the client when the graphics update came out to give it a try. I couldn't even register an account because the website was so shoddy and broken. I gave up in the end.

Way to completely overhaul the game to bring in new players and not even have the sense to make sure the sign-up process works.

• dinanm3atldinanm3atl Member Posts: 215

So then in theory the characters I made when I re-acticated my account a year ago would also be in the KR client?

Thanks for the help logic. Will re-up my sub for one month.

Old Skool Ultima Online Junky
    Bring back the OLD UO so I can play again

• CartographyCartography Member UncommonPosts: 331

Yep, the characters will work with the KR client... you just have to look at it as another way to play the game. What server are you going to play on?