Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some good things about the PvP update (the new one)

TussTuss Member Posts: 103

After playing around in the PvP worlds a bit, I found out some side uses for it for those who actually care:

1) Good for prayer training - lots of people leave the bones from their kills on the ground which you can run around and get for yourself.

2) Good food drops - most of the drops are food like lobster and cake (at least for me), which is good for those that are too lazy to get their cooking levels up

3) Good for rangers - if there's a player using a bow in the area, you're sure to find lots of arrows lying around which you can pick up. I've found a good number of adamant arrows, which are fairly expensive as far as arrows go.

4) Good for money - although the money income isn't near as good as the old wilderness, you can still make a fair amount of money selling the items mentioned earlier (ie: bones, food, and expensive arrows). You can also find drops such as mithril armor, which go for a good sum at the GE.

The above are just some things I thought I'd share. I know the new PvP updates aren't even close to what the wilderness was, you gotta make do with what ya' got.

I lost all my dignity a long time ago.

Comments

• TussTuss Member Posts: 103

Thank you.

• BonemaneBonemane Member UncommonPosts: 353

Did someone say mythril? Ewwww!!!

I haven't touched that in like 8 years. Rune or greater for me :)

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

It's mithril by the way 

?

Oh, thanks. Didn't notice that.

• Palo_godPalo_god Member UncommonPosts: 171

Nope, but feel free to laugh.

• MR.man2MR.man2 Member Posts: 18

Uhh dude hate to burst your bubble but.

1.Normal bones don't give you and prayer XP unless there's sometype of  bone that players drop.

2.I admit that is OK  but cake how much HP does that heal with each bite?3....4?

3.Ya but then the ranger will range you.

4.Even so I'd rather have the items the payer drops.Not just the worth of his/her stuff.

I have stopped playing well I sometimes pop in and out to see if its any better.So some of this may have changed.Last time I played late Dec so my regards.

• blackskull99blackskull99 Member Posts: 1

Lets just face it... runescape just isn't any good anymore... thats why I'm quiting it.

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

You dont have to be sad. Be proud because got yourself unhooked from that disgraceful game, but be happy because Mechscape is coming out soon! Hopefully ill get the chance to be the zezima of mechscape, lmao

• BonemaneBonemane Member UncommonPosts: 353
    Originally posted by Blissey

You dont have to be sad. Be proud because got yourself unhooked from that disgraceful game, but be happy because Mechscape is coming out soon! Hopefully ill get the chance to be the zezima of mechscape, lmao

Zezima that bastard! I knew him when he was a wee nublet. Now look at him thinking he's all high and mighty with all his 99s on the scoreboard.

You hear me Zezima!?!?! I'll still whoop your butt sonny!

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

Something tells me that Zezima, the great zezima, has quit.Just look at his rank, man. Gertjaars already bypassed zezima's total level .He probably quit for good. If pro-zezima emos were cutting themselves when zezima lost 7 ranks back in april just imagine what they would be doing now.....heheh. But it still fascinates me that zezima still has alot of followers even up to today.