Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CC Pictures

stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Aion has open 5 servers so koreans can pick there server and make one charature so they will be ready for launch on Nov 11. Here is a link of all the char's they have made so far. aion.plaync.co.kr/board/image/list

I kinda like these:  aion.plaync.co.kr/board/image/view      aion.plaync.co.kr/board/image/view

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Comments

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

That's so awesome. Who needs 30 different races when you can make each character look so totally different? ^_^

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)

• TrissaTrissa Member Posts: 251

I'm impressed. Its really spectacular.

• Capn23Capn23 Member Posts: 1,529

Hmmm...interesting game. I don't really like the second one that you liked, but the first is badass. I sort of like the more realistic asian look though

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guys! I'm hopelessly lost in a mountain of mole hills! Them damn moles!

• Dynamo112Dynamo112 Member Posts: 240

Would be awesome if they had an option for tails.

• Capn23Capn23 Member Posts: 1,529
    Originally posted by Dynamo112

o sweet Jesus...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guys! I'm hopelessly lost in a mountain of mole hills! Them damn moles!

• DurillienDurillien Member Posts: 32
    Originally posted by Dynamo112

Ugh, I could see it now...

"New RP guild looking for recruits...DEMONZORZ ONLY!1!!ONE!11"

Welcome to exactly what happened to CoX. Tails and red eyes ruined alot of the RP community.

• ScabbScabb Member Posts: 32

Only hair styles hasn't a total customization but there are too many differents to choose

• curiindicuriindi Member Posts: 488

There are 241 pages of this!