Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best and worst.

TussTuss Member Posts: 103

In your opinion, what is the best and worst thing (1 each) in Runescape? If you can't think of anything good about it, then put the least worst thing. I think the best thing about runescape is the number of skills it has, and the worst being the lack of content for free players.

I lost all my dignity a long time ago.

Comments

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

You mean right now ?

good: free to play

bad: the whole system except for the original quests.

• AeodinAeodin Member Posts: 10

Good: They have free to play content

Bad: They have to little free to play content

Worst: The whole game.

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

The best thing about this game was the ability to do all things the game had to offer on one character and the variety of things to do.  You did not have to create multiple characters to access all game content.

The worst thing about this game is the limitations.  I cannot give my friends items in the game anymore. They "over rule" you to death, ignore customer service, and strip away the fun things in the game nonstop. People get banned for doing nothing wrong and they make scammer mods. Their rules are so whacked nothing they do makes sense. The game would be much better with expanded player freedoms so people could actually play to have fun and enjoy themselves rather than playing to suffer.

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

yeah...the poor customer service. And they don't even listen to long term suggestions to make the game interesting. But the worst thing is, THERE IS NO BLOOD in this f'king game. No gore..not even a bit. Well, that's the way it is..and I just laugh at how they keep trying to make their game look nice...when they don't even add the REAL stuff.

• kverikkverik Member Posts: 55

Best: I like the lvling system

Worst : Killed wilderness and trading..

• AethiosAethios Member Posts: 1,527
    Originally posted by deviliscious

The best thing about this game was the ability to do all things the game had to offer on one character and the variety of things to do.  You did not have to create multiple characters to access all game content.
    The worst thing about this game is the limitations.  I cannot give my friends items in the game anymore. They "over rule" you to death, ignore customer service, and strip away the fun things in the game nonstop. People get banned for doing nothing wrong and they make scammer mods. Their rules are so whacked nothing they do makes sense. The game would be much better with expanded player freedoms so people could actually play to have fun and enjoy themselves rather than playing to suffer.

I agree with this for the most part. The ability to do everything on a single character is definitely my favorite part about the game, and the worst is certainly their customer service. Jagex is a joke of a company, they're just lucky they have such good programmers.

• BonemaneBonemane Member UncommonPosts: 353
    Originally posted by Aethios

Originally posted by deviliscious

I agree with this for the most part. The ability to do everything on a single character is definitely my favorite part about the game, and the worst is certainly their customer service. Jagex is a joke of a company, they're just lucky they have such good programmers.

Haha yeah Jagex and its customer service is a joke. I remember when they first put in the report option. They didn't even bother looking at the reports people sent in for the first few years it was there. Noone got banned at all.