Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MOGArmy Fallen Earth Exclusive Video

A.BlacklochA.Blackloch Member UncommonPosts: 842

Hi guys!

Just found out this old YouTube-video from Fallen Earth. I haven't seen many FE videos yet and this one is dated back to 2006 - and it looks kinda hot.

If you haven't seen those yet, remember to watch all 4 parts of it.

If you got more great links to some newer ingame videos, please post them here and it'll help me pass time until I get my hands on alpha key.

Comments

• Brone87Brone87 Member Posts: 244

I just watched those videos on youtube today and after finishing all 4 parts I realized they were from 2 years ago. Now I am wondering to myself why there haven't been any updated videos or interviews and why the developers are being so quiet.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I watched all the videos from the fallen earth site,the newer said 2008 but the video said 2007 lol.

The videos left me confused,one minute it looks like Counterstrike the next it looks like a single player game.IMO the videos albeit all older do not show enough to warrant this game any high ratings.It basically came across to me as being a single player game that added in Multiplayer.I guess in comparison it looks about the same quality as the Stargate worlds video,one that has not been praised too highly.

Sorry to sound negative to any of the hopeful/future players of this game.No biggie right?Runescape has a ton of players and it's not much of a game to be honest.So although i see a very small community,you may still have a niche of players to interact with.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• HazmalHazmal Member CommonPosts: 1,013

Talk about an old video.  Yeah if you judge it on that one, I would say the game needed some work too.

You gotta post a thread with pre-alpha material and expect people not to criticize...

------------------
    Originally posted by javac

well i'm 35 and have a PhD in science, and then 10 years experience in bioinformatics... you?
    http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/218865/page/8