Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Item drops in clan wars

TussTuss Member Posts: 103

news.runescape.com/newsitem.ws   It's in the "Other News" section.

Now you can pick up some of the other player's items when you defeat them, given if the item is usable in the fight. I know that it's not exactly the wilderness, but at least it's something.

I lost all my dignity a long time ago.

Comments

• SimiswimmSimiswimm Member Posts: 127

[sarcasm]Well, you still lose a mil, but you can get a max of 30k now? It's a BIG improvement. [/sarcasm]

• donuts185donuts185 Member Posts: 35

I  WOULD RATHER THINK OF THIS NEW CW UPDATE AS BULL SPIT.  U GO IN TO  THERE WITH EXPENSIVE ARMOUR LIKE RUNE IDK. AND THE ONLY PRICE u get is  little food amunation, noob stuuf basically. i rather have wildy then im able to get nice stuff with out the worry of losing my good stuff for no reason.

• Matt269Matt269 Member Posts: 124
    Originally posted by donuts185

I  WOULD RATHER THINK OF THIS NEW CW UPDATE AS BULL SPIT.  U GO IN TO  THERE WITH EXPENSIVE ARMOUR LIKE RUNE IDK. AND THE ONLY PRICE u get is  little food amunation, noob stuuf basically. i rather have wildy then im able to get nice stuff with out the worry of losing my good stuff for no reason.

Yeah I agree. What's the point of risking millions of coins when you only get like 10 to 20k at the most. Its just not worth it.

• Palo_godPalo_god Member UncommonPosts: 171
    Originally posted by Matt269

Yeah I agree. What's the point of risking millions of coins when you only get like 10 to 20k at the most. Its just not worth it.

Their is no point, its just another example of jagex’s pointless and stupid updates.

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

yeah I tried it myself yesterday. It's crap, you only get food and shit. Nothing special.

• TussTuss Member Posts: 103

I thought you liked the wildy because of the risk. Or you could just use cruddy stuff, therefore not lose anything of value.

I lost all my dignity a long time ago.

Originally posted by Tuss

I thought you liked the wildy because of the risk. Or you could just use cruddy stuff, therefore not lose anything of value.

I liked the wildy because of the risk vs. reward and using your surroundings to your advantage element that it had, not because it gave me the ability to lose items, if I got my jollies off losing my hard earned items for no reason I would just go to GWD with all my stuff and die on purpose.

Originally posted by Tuss

You don't get the symbiosis do you? It's a combination of factors. Risk+Reward. If there's no good reward, there's no good reason to risk. Works like a swing. No push, no play. Basic physics get it? Simple

• donuts185donuts185 Member Posts: 35

i actualy only liked the wildy for the reward. i always go in a group and kill all the weak ones first then the leader. wich sometimes turn out to be the weakest. heck who knew.

about the risk. no one cares. everyone is just greedy no offence to anyone whos aoofended.if   wildy was just a game witch you get rewards for for killing and you do not lose items then everyone will be happy. but people want others to suffer for their mistake. if the item system was like in club penguin wich i played in the past. would not recomend it.  then everyoine will stop crying. but people get joy from others misorie. so plz tell me what most people prefer by doing this poll. be truthful with this.

i actualy only liked the wildy for the reward. i always go in a group and kill all the weak ones first then the leader. wich sometimes turn out to be the weakest. heck who knew.
    about the risk. no one cares. everyone is just greedy no offence to anyone whos aoofended.if   wildy was just a game witch you get rewards for for killing and you do not lose items then everyone will be happy. but people want others to suffer for their mistake. if the item system was like in club penguin wich i played in the past. would not recomend it.  then everyoine will stop crying. but people get joy from others misorie. so plz tell me what most people prefer by doing this poll. be truthful with this.

I refuse to vote with only those two options because I want both and I will settle for nothing less, risk Vs. reward or I don’t play its really that simple.