Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

video game survey

So i'm conducting a survey for my english class. I'm writing a research essay about peoples economic class versus the class they prefer to play as in RPGs. If you could post what economic class (lower, upper, middle) and/or how much money your house hold makes annually and what class you prefer to play as in RPGs that would be very helpful. Thank you.

Comments

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218

Ok I will help out, but I am not sure you will find a correlation, I think character choice has more to do with controls and personality of the player.

Anywho

I come from a middle class family, 100k a year, before taxes that is.

But since I am in college and I do not work during school that would make my income 0.

I like melee/ranged hybrids because I like the flexibility of being able to fight at close quarters and at a range so whatever class or skills that lets me do that well, though I do not like magic so I will not use it.  I prefer humans and I make chaotic neutral charatcers.

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

• aguylolaguylol Member Posts: 2

I think that to some extent a persons personality is shaped by thier enviorment and your enviorment changes based in part by the economic class that you live in so there could be some sort of relationship.