Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Experience Changes

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

Mythic Entertainment has announced new changes to how experience rewards are handed out in Warhammer Online, with increases to the amount of renown earned from healing, and experience for players who capture battlefield objectives.

As the battle for the Warhammer world rages on, we continue to listen to your feedback and look for ways to improve the game. Among our highest priorities is making RvR as rewarding an experience as possible, and with that in mind, we are pleased to announce Phase IV of our ongoing Experience Enhancements. Today, as you may have read in the 1.0.4 Patch Notes, we have made the following changes to experience rewards:

• The successful capture of an enemy battlefield objective now rewards the capturing players with experience.

• In response to player feedback, the amount of renown earned from healing players has been increased.

We hope you’ll find that these changes make Realm vs. Realm combat that much more enticing, and we look forward to making your Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning experience even better!

Read more here.

Comments

• finnmacool1finnmacool1 Member Posts: 453

No need to click the link there isnt anything more to read :). I wonder if that 13k banned accounts for gold selling is real though.

• neodavieneodavie Member Posts: 278

Reading this makes me very happy (because I'm a healer and my renown rank isn't as high as it should be). But I'm still a bit curious as to what the incentive is for defending objectives. I never see anyone defend an objective, keeps yes, but never objectives.

Originally posted by GTwander:

How are you an MMO? Or any of us for that matter?

I say we strike all users from the site for not being MMOs.

• banthisbanthis Member Posts: 1,891
    Originally posted by finnmacool1

No need to click the link there isnt anything more to read :). I wonder if that 13k banned accounts for gold selling is real though.

Yes the 13k banned is real they're very public about their hate for gold sellers / spammers.  I've not had a gold seller tell in nearly 2 weeks now ... which is nice i figured it'd take longer to knock them out.

other than RP & XP there's nto much incentive for defense yet.  Supposedly its part of the patch 1.1 ... I hope its some sort of loot drop or INF thats only garnered if your defending the point otherwse RvR gets boring when no one defends.

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

Come to think of it I haven't had a gold spam in chat in a while either.  Whatever mythic is doing it must be working because it was ridiculous all the tells I was getting before.

I am also playing a healer and my renown is lagging behind my level too.  More experience would be nice.