Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Non star wars fan but MMORPG fan.

Calintz333Calintz333 Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

First of all I know i am in a room full of starwars fanboys, I personally do not like star was in anyway. There I said it, NOW, I love playing many MMORPGs I like the idea of a good game with good community, I don't even like the warcraft games previous to wow but I played wow for a year because the game itself without the lore or storyline was fun. So I am looking to this game more in a new mmorpg light than a Starwars game. 

When it comes to MMORPG games are there any features that have been announced that will be unique to this game?

Will the combat be 100% free like Phantasy star where if you move to the left you dodge to the left, if you hit X button on your control pad you swing ur sword, that kinda game play I really enjoy not the automatic skill bar style.(I know wow had this but back in 2006 I did not really mind it as much as I do now.

How much subscription fee?

Those are really all my questions for now, since its still not even out yet.

Comments

• WharmasterWharmaster Member Posts: 234

nobody knows any of these things.

I remember back in 1999, folks kept asking me if I was stockpiling food. I always answered, "No, I'm stockpiling ammo and making a list of people who are stockpiling food"

• KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703

too little info available to answer these questions yet sorry

• Calintz333Calintz333 Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

Ah damn alright  hopefully we get more info on it sometime soon then. I need a good mmo.