Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone have a extra Guild Wars buddy/trial key?

CamthylionCamthylion Member UncommonPosts: 220

reason I posted here is when I move to another MMO I mostly never check the old mmo's forums...  i think i have 2 aoc buddy keys and a warhammer and a lotro so I can trade someone for a guild wars buddy key

Comments

• templarxtemplarx Member UncommonPosts: 181

Why do you need a buddy/trial key for a game that's basically free to play? Last i checked GuildWars [unlike Aoc/Wow/WAR] is not subscription based. You buy the box/expansion pack and then you're sorted.....

..it's almost like asking for a "buddy key" to play Diablo 2.....

But i guess there's some 10-day trials out there, but meh, you can get the "Box sets" [all 3 GW campaigns/expansions in one] in the bargain bins these days.

• CamthylionCamthylion Member UncommonPosts: 220

Dont wanna spend anymore money on games this month, I just bought far cry 2 and hells highway & city of heroes/warhammer  just looking for a mmo I like atm.

also ill trade someone a age of conan, lord of the rings or warhammer buddy key for a guild wars one

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938
    Originally posted by templarx

Why do you need a buddy/trial key for a game that's basically free to play? Last i checked GuildWars [unlike Aoc/Wow/WAR] is not subscription based. You buy the box/expansion pack and then you're sorted.....

..it's almost like asking for a "buddy key" to play Diablo 2.....

But i guess there's some 10-day trials out there, but meh, you can get the "Box sets" [all 3 GW campaigns/expansions in one] in the bargain bins these days.

Well you just answered your own question. It's not free. Some people don't like spending money blindly.