Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Love the game. keeping it going.

Everyone has a different opinion.

I can't tell people how hate the game to love it. and they can't tell me to not love it.

I am keeping my subscription.  Its a great game.. I am sorry to see some of you not like it.

1. I have 190+ Guild members (hand of ulric, ostermark order) Active, and talk all the time in guild chat.. feels great.
  2. we get 6 man premade scenarios going any time we want. This saturday we ran 3 hours of scenarios, 1 hour of PQa (chapter 13) and 2 hours of Keep sieged.. Captured 6 keeps. and faught off an entired warband of destruction.
  3. I love scenarios, fast, fun, and great with premades and lan party premades. Nothing like having multiple objectives. rather than killing a keep lord.
  4. PQs are fun, great loot.. best gear in the game pre 40 is inf, Gear. Nothing like getting a massive loot bag from a keep lord. (EPICS)
  5. The Art style to me is great. I like how armor looks like it is actually armor, reflective metal  on the body armor, looks seperate from the body rather than a blurry mesh as in older MMOs.
  6. love how they made every class viable in PVP. like Tanks have use in PVP. its great

They did ALOT of things right in the game.. there is anoyances here and there but not game breaking.

I am keeping my account

Come over to Ostermark, Order.

www.handofulric.com

Comments

• KrayzjoelKrayzjoel Member Posts: 906

I agree with everything OP except the PQ's. People are far too spread out that not enough people are doing them. I found it rare that you find enough to do them. I just gonna get to lvl 40 and go back and do the ones I didnt complete just to show a completion.

Crafting sux in this game. Worst I've ever seen.

Played : WOW, LOTRO, COH/COV, EQ2, SWG, and WAR.
    Playing EVE Online and AOC.
    Wtg for SW:TOR and WOD

• MoretrinketsMoretrinkets Member Posts: 730

That server is Low/Low at this time. I was wondering if players login later at night. It's 5:30pm ET here.

• PangaeaPangaea Member Posts: 434
    Originally posted by Moretrinkets

That server is Low/Low at this time. I was wondering if players login later at night. It's 5:30pm ET here.

Most of the time its a MED MED server.

Its an RP server wich means that people are more incline to talk. Wich is good.

it gets pretty busy actually.

The PQs I do are with my 3 RL friends that I play with. along with Guildies.

Over the weekend . we were on Chap 13 Human lands..

Me another IB, RP and BW, all did PQs.. other joined on and off

great inf, and awesome loots :)

• MoretrinketsMoretrinkets Member Posts: 730
    Originally posted by Pangaea

none of the players you mention on the website are online.  But I would like to know if you loging later. It's hard to play with guildies when they log at different times. Eastern Time here, how about you.

• PangaeaPangaea Member Posts: 434

none of the players you mention on the website are online.  But I would like to know if you loging later. It's hard to play with guildies when they log at different times. Eastern Time here, how about you.

They do log in later.  At any given time there are a few people on. I have been on at 2 AM arizona time and seen 2-5 guildies on. At an off hour like that.. it isnt' bad.

Evening you can see 10-15+

Weekends you get about 20-30+

• GaryMGaryM Member Posts: 244
    Originally posted by Krayzjoel

I agree with everything OP except the PQ's. People are far too spread out that not enough people are doing them. I found it rare that you find enough to do them. I just gonna get to lvl 40 and go back and do the ones I didnt complete just to show a completion.

I would agree about the PQ's, but sometimes I would start the first stage by myself to earn some renown points in a chapter, and other people would join in. A lot of people lack initiative, and if someone takes the lead they are willing to join in and help. Just start an Open Group, and most of the time others will join. As far as crafting goes: good riddance, I'm tired of crafting in MMOs. There are plenty of other games that offer crafting for those who need another time sink.

• Tyvolus1Tyvolus1 Member Posts: 815

Everyone has a different opinion.
    I can't tell people how hate the game to love it. and they can't tell me to not love it.
    I am keeping my subscription.  Its a great game.. I am sorry to see some of you not like it.

I have 190+ Guild members (hand of ulric, ostermark order) Active, and talk all the time in guild chat.. feels great.
    we get 6 man premade scenarios going any time we want. This saturday we ran 3 hours of scenarios, 1 hour of PQa (chapter 13) and 2 hours of Keep sieged.. Captured 6 keeps. and faught off an entired warband of destruction.
    I love scenarios, fast, fun, and great with premades and lan party premades. Nothing like having multiple objectives. rather than killing a keep lord.
    PQs are fun, great loot.. best gear in the game pre 40 is inf, Gear. Nothing like getting a massive loot bag from a keep lord. (EPICS)
    The Art style to me is great. I like how armor looks like it is actually armor, reflective metal  on the body armor, looks seperate from the body rather than a blurry mesh as in older MMOs.
    love how they made every class viable in PVP. like Tanks have use in PVP. its great

They did ALOT of things right in the game.. there is anoyances here and there but not game breaking.
    I am keeping my account
    Come over to Ostermark, Order.
    www.handofulric.com

Most of the trolls that come here and complain about the game dont even play, nor have they ever played.  They have nothing better to do with their time and most of them are scared out of their minds this game will turn out just fine.

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715

edit:doublepost

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715

I love scenarios,

This is why you love the game, and why just about everyone else who came for good, deep, RvR, is sick of it already.

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• GruntiesGrunties Member Posts: 859

I too love the game, and have purchased the three month package... I've had a great guild since beta and we all still get a lot of enjoyment out of the game. We are starting to get many regulars into the tier 4 zones and RvR has really heated up.

I'm glad the OP picked Order on his server. I hope you guys are doing as well as we are doing here over on Phoenix Throne. Many hard fought and fun battles and a great balance between the two sides.

Waiting for: A skill-based MMO with Freedom and Consequence.
    Woe to thee, the pierce-ed.

• lovesandylovesandy Member Posts: 32

agree

RUN FORREST RUN!!

• banthisbanthis Member Posts: 1,891
    Originally posted by GaryM

Originally posted by Krayzjoel

I would agree about the PQ's, but sometimes I would start the first stage by myself to earn some renown points in a chapter, and other people would join in. A lot of people lack initiative, and if someone takes the lead they are willing to join in and help. Just start an Open Group, and most of the time others will join. As far as crafting goes: good riddance, I'm tired of crafting in MMOs. There are plenty of other games that offer crafting for those who need another time sink.

Those arent' Renown Points they're Influence Points for that chapter....renown is PvP/RvR only.

btw i love this game too and i've kept my sub...sucks im in the middle of a move so my time's been limited this week!

• XenosaiyanXenosaiyan Member Posts: 215

yeah....you didn't mention anything about end game

• banthisbanthis Member Posts: 1,891

The game has only been out  a month....the end game rely's on a large portion of people being lvl 40 in order to successfully meet all the requirements to get to the city and successfully sack it.  The only people to get close used a known exploit which has now been fixed.  This isn't like EQ or WoW where you just need 24 to 40 people its a massive / rare event even the dev's have been up front that end game sieges will not constantly occure.  They always said they expect a successful siege to only happen maybe once a month twice at the most.

While the game is casual they dont hand you scripted end events you can trigger at anytime you want ona  silver platter like some games except for the pve only and they're NOT the real end game.

This is a Realm vs Realm game not a Faction vs Faction.   In RvR it actually means your Realm must play to win against the other Realm and must activitly participate in the given activities together in an effort to win not an effort to see who got the best DPS.   RvR relies on people actually playing together even if they don't necessarily coordinate, it relies on people putting the effort to do something for the realm instead of just personal gain.   Unfortantely there's not enough personal gain for the moment in the RvR lakes where the majority of the activity is supposed to be happening so alot of people either bitch or only do the personal gain activities which is sad that people don't seem to want to play a socially based game socially they just want to say I pwnz the noobs with my DPS rating ...so what if my team lost!!