Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it still alive?

I downloaded this yesterday and after finding out about 2 hours later i needed some extra graphics download to get it to work. So now its running, but I need to activate my account subscription, BUT every time i go to ubi billing i type in my account info and then it says the web page will not show...I'm using internet explorer so its not my browser.

Is it even worth all this trouble? or should I just quit it and find something else?

Comments

• tikboitikboi Member Posts: 243
    Originally posted by Giraffosaur

I downloaded this yesterday and after finding out about 2 hours later i needed some extra graphics download to get it to work. So now its running, but I need to activate my account subscription, BUT every time i go to ubi billing i type in my account info and then it says the web page will not show...I'm using internet explorer so its not my browser.
    Is it even worth all this trouble? or should I just quit it and find something else?

yes. try other games. better games. but font quit, still, try to explore the game.

• AuxerAuxer Member Posts: 115

I usually play shadowbane for a week or two every now and then. can be fun

The tank that is born to tank!

• tikboitikboi Member Posts: 243

try downloading it using torrent in isohunt.com or mininova.org

• NasirJNasirJ Member UncommonPosts: 164

Shadowbane is one of the best pvp games you'll find to date. If you have the initiative then keep trying. you won't be sorry.

• ZertyrZertyr Member UncommonPosts: 263

played shadowbane on and off for a long time, sometims i just get such an urge to dl it again and play.

• CamthylionCamthylion Member UncommonPosts: 220

it could call it dead... noone really plays it anymore besides the dye hards.  I played shadowbane for 3 years then I gave up on it due to the lack of in game support and much needed love by wolf pack now ubi... I wish someone would do something with the title but I don't see it happening anytime soon, it will probably die out before the close of 09 and get shut down... DFO and Mortal are gonna steal away 75% of what players it has hanging around atm.

• sushimeessushimees Member Posts: 489

If you're gonna play then choose Thurin server, lots of people still play there.