Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mmorpg.com mail spam

StuffyStuffy Member Posts: 77

Do you guys even have a spam filter on your mail client? I mean i get a bunch of mails with this subject: Horny Amateur Couple Couch Sex

Seriously since tuesday I have got more then 100 pure spam mails thats incredibly easy to filter out using ANY form of spam filter in my unverified inbox.

PLEASE just install a simple spam filter so i atleast dont have to read those blatantly obvious spam mails. thank you.

Comments

• sheshishasheshisha Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by Stuffy

Do you guys even have a spam filter on your mail client? I mean i get a bunch of mails with this subject: Horny Amateur Couple Couch Sex

Seriously since tuesday I have got more then 100 pure spam mails thats incredibly easy to filter out using ANY form of spam filter in my unverified inbox.
    PLEASE just install a simple spam filter so i atleast dont have to read those blatantly obvious spam mails. thank you.

You can detele all……

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

iv never got any spam in my life..why are some  people more prone to others with spam

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon