Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

if we deactivate account.. resume anytime without char delete?

coldfreedomcoldfreedom Member Posts: 132

if we deactivate account.. resume anytime without char delete? everything remain the same? out lv and char and items and money?

what if we deactivate for 2 year? if we reactivate do everything remain the same? char? ect.. . ?

Comments

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564
    Originally posted by coldfreedom

if we deactivate account.. resume anytime without char delete? everything remain the same? out lv and char and items and money?
    what if we deactivate for 2 year? if we reactivate do everything remain the same? char? ect.. . ?

As far as I know... there is no character deletion. I've had my account inactive for over a year before and everything was as I left it when I re-subbed.

I'm sure you'll be fine :)

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

inactive accounts dont get deletd evertrhing should be there.

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• NeopsychNeopsych Member UncommonPosts: 324

Its fairly standard for chars to be kept for a long time as the long term revenue tends to depend on pulling old players back in rather than attracting a new audience.

you should be fine.

To err is human....to play is divine

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

i came back after 2 years ..... and everything was still there. Dont worry about it.

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -