Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Downloading trial

I've always had the urge to play this game in the past before the trial was available, and I could never get a guest pass. However I just noticed a trial is out and I'm in the queue process.

I was considering the beast class, was wondering if anyone recommended it? I may pay for this game if it enthralls me enough. I'm also a college student however, so it would be comforting to hear I'm not the only guy who plays this with other priorities in life

Thanks in advance! 

Comments

• korvixkorvix Member Posts: 477

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org Check out the Job section, they have a lot of guides for each job.

You can have a life outside the game and still progress.

~HappyGaming

PS: Dont judge the game on the first 10 lvs, try to play the full trial then decided on wheither you like the game or not, most quit before they even get their subjob. Which after you have that makes the game a lot more fun.

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732
    Originally posted by Heimlichkeit

I've always had the urge to play this game in the past before the trial was available, and I could never get a guest pass. However I just noticed a trial is out and I'm in the queue process.
    I was considering the beast class, was wondering if anyone recommended it? I may pay for this game if it enthralls me enough. I'm also a college student however, so it would be comforting to hear I'm not the only guy who plays this with other priorities in life
    Thanks in advance! 

Before thinking about the beastmaster, i will suggest to try the game first

The beastmaster job is a advanced job so you need to be lvl 30 to one basic job and do a quest to have acces to advanced job.

But do not forget, FFXI is really not a game like wow,lotro etc... This is not an easy game where the npc take your hand to guide you around the world with a lots of quest. The game is much harder to learn compared to the todays casual mmo. But is you take the game with patience and hardship you will discover a real diamond there