Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just got the trial.

I had a dabble with this many many moons ago back in 2003 and actualy realy enjoyed it. Didnt level to far, think i made 30 on my second job, but i had alot of fun doing it. Anyhow i stopped, had some issues getting parties, and just didnt have the time to invest.

Anyhow got the EU trial and im just wondering if any server has a large EU population? Any other hints or tips any of you veteran players can give me would be appreciated too. Thanks :)

Comments

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

I don't know about other servers. Kujata, the one I'm on, seems to have a good amount.

There are new things now like Level Synch, lets you be able to basically have anyone higher than you synch down your level at the minimum of 10. That basically makes finding parties pretty easy compared to before. There are new NPC's now to show you the ropes and give you quests to help you learn the game. If you got to 30 before, I don't think you would have any issues besides learning how to play again. Probably making some gil to find your niche in it. But, you could always fish, farm, craft, and other stuff to do that and see what you like. The best tip or trick anyone could give you, is to just have fun.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil