Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is your favorite Family Guy Episode?

I cant choose... everytime i see one it is so funny i think its the best one.

Playing: Vanguard SoH
Played: EQ, Planetside, SWG, WoW, EQ2

Comments

• drekedreke Member Posts: 24

My favorite part of any episode is the part in the episode with Peters Father, with the Elves in his ears and the dialog. But i think my favorite episode is Wasted Talent.
    I LOVE YOU MEGAWOLF image

• MegaWolfMegaWolf Member Posts: 425

thanks... ::::12::

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

the one with those 3 short stories... they had that little rascals thing, and the "Super Griffens", and the one where Peter gets those wishes...

i think thats my favorite...

oh... the one where Peter becomes a jouster is good too...

... and the one where Peter finds out he has a black heritage... HAHAH that ones funny as hell... i love that part where he makes his livingroom into a replica of Pewee's Playhouse >=D

i almost shat myself laughing when i 1st saw that...

ugh T_T its too hard to say which one's my favorite...

then of course there's gonna be the new episodes coming in 2005... T_T that's gonna be SWEET~

--------------------------------
    Games Played - Too many to list~
    Games Currently Playing - City of Heroes
    Favorite Game So Far - Lineage 1 ^^
    Waiting For - WoW (OB is gonna be hell T_T l337 d3wdz everywhere =_=)

--------------------------------------

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961

Originally posted by BigPeeler

... and the one where Peter finds out he has a black heritage... HAHAH that ones funny as hell... i love that part where he makes his livingroom into a replica of Pewee's Playhouse >=D

That episode was on tv here today :) loved it

My favorite has to be the episode where Peter has to take Deaths job and has to kill the kids from dawsons creek.

"Kids I don't say this often enough but i'm going to die" "oh! high five!...anyone? anyone?" "Listen i've had a good life and you can always be proud of your father and his accomplishments..." "what accomplishments?" "go to your room"

"ok i'll take this one but i won't pay a cent over $60" "sir that casket costs a thousand dollars" "ok $70" "what?" "2000 bucks" "thats twice what it costs" "40 bucks" "he, he doesnt know how to haggle"

"woah woah woah, is this the price of my bill or my phone number?" "um.... your phone number"

"wait a second thats it, they cant make a dead guy pay his bill. I'll write deceased here where it says name and where it says sex i'll say, no thanks i'm dead, it's bulletproof"

-----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, Staff @ MMORPG.com
    [email protected]

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• alerumalerum Member Posts: 407
    I would have to say the one where peter is sent to sensitivity camp.

This cold dark and tormented hell is all i'll ever know so when you get to heaven may the devil be your judge.

~Flogging Molly~

• lordthrawnlordthrawn Member Posts: 276
    I think my favorite epsiode would be hmmm very hard here.....probably the 2 parter when Brian becomes a detective and then becomes addictve to crack...great story...although viewer fan mail comes in at a close second

• MegaWolfMegaWolf Member Posts: 425

Well what about the one where the new yorkers come, and Louis learns how to fight...

Stewie - "HAH I HAVE IT ALL ON TAPE! *presses play* Ok Ok, Well tonight Stewie we have a REEEALLY BIIG SHEEEW. And now for our comercial break, whoa don't touch the side!!... OOPS! Butterfingers!... I was making radio shows... everyone does it... at least everyone i kno... SHUT UP!!!!"

• nitakrnnitakrn Member Posts: 179
    Mine is the one when Brian picks Stewie up from the grandparents and goes on a bender, then they make their way back home.

• gizma99kgizma99k Member Posts: 239
    Im sorry but you all are crazy!!! image ALL THE FAMILY GUY Episodes are awesome!!! they are all the best imageimageimage

MMO's

PLAYING
    N/A

RETIRED
    Planetside
    uo
    swg
    FFXI (only played about 20 min)
    AC2

• drekedreke Member Posts: 24

Originally posted by MegaWolf

Well what about the one where the new yorkers come, and Louis learns how to fight...
    Stewie - "HAH I HAVE IT ALL ON TAPE! *presses play* Ok Ok, Well tonight Stewie we have a REEEALLY BIIG SHEEEW. And now for our comercial break, whoa don't touch the side!!... OOPS! Butterfingers!... I was making radio shows... everyone does it... at least everyone i kno... SHUT UP!!!!"

Yeah and i know its been overplayed but i love the fight scenes in all episodes but when the family starts to fight i love that part! OH and when peter takes her to the bar and was like Krypton Sucks and the Superman posers go after her. image Long live Family Guy.

imagehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/dreke/drekesignature22copy.jpg
    ">

• gusfcc4evergusfcc4ever Member Posts: 7

THe one where eter wishes to hav no bones #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1