Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is it vista compatible?

LunethLuneth Member Posts: 63

i'm wanting to DL the game, and i wonder if it's vista compatible.

Comments

• Raistlin25Raistlin25 Member Posts: 21

Pretty sure it is. I can run it fine with Vista home edition.

• LunethLuneth Member Posts: 63

Yeah, i got it to work. but the client downloader is downloaded from the site didn't work.

The client from gamershell did work though

• SweetSenseSweetSense Member Posts: 33

file front work too

never cry ......just screem

• themiltonthemilton Member Posts: 353

I know you've already DLed it, but for future thread readers, I was able to DL it directly from the website onto my Vista laptop.

-------------
    The less you expect, the more you'll be surprised. Hopefully, pleasantly so.

• DraganceDragance Member Posts: 90

is this game released yet? or is it still in beta?

• themiltonthemilton Member Posts: 353

It's out. Not sure how long it's been, but it's been a while.

-------------
    The less you expect, the more you'll be surprised. Hopefully, pleasantly so.

• gan3fgan3f Member UncommonPosts: 274

yeah it works on vista.. just be ready for extreme grinding after around lvl 30ish. i made it till 67 and gave up. only way to actually level and not smash your face on the keyboard is thru the cashshop.  

The funny thing is the Jp version of this game  is about 50% less grind.. When a company brought it to NA they lowered xp gain from mobs so they could make tons of cash in the cash shop.

They also raised the prices in the cash shop about 10x from what they were in the JP version aswell.

So things that would cost one dollar in JP would cost you 10 in NA, no lies. i played both.  They changed it somewhat a few months later. but the prices are still really high its iinsane.

If you really wanna play the game i suggest you play the JP version.  There is a website that has translated files so everything in game is in english.  Or you can expect to waste double the time playing NA and getting no where.. oh also bots run all over in that game.

Other then that, it was fun for a bit.