Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coming back

Dienekes79Dienekes79 Member Posts: 2

For a new player coming back and starting lvl 1... is there a strong enough community that I wont be play Everquest: The Single Player version?

Comments

• I too was just going through the EQ2 site and wondering if I should take another run at it.  My 70 zerker is most likely still there and it'd be fun to run him to 80 while waiting for the expansion.

Of all the games out there, and I've played them most, I still think EQ2 stands above the rest.

• Dienekes79Dienekes79 Member Posts: 2

It's between this and LotRo, and I think this game has a bunch more depth.  I just don't want to be in the barren wastes all alone. 

• I went to the forums and checked which server shows the most posts, looks like mistmoore and najena are pretty active...at least in comparison to the others.  I think I saw a trial on the EQ2 site too, might be you can roll up for free and just poke around.

• LocklainLocklain Member Posts: 2,154

I think Antonia Bayle is also very populare server.  I have both my 70 characters on Crushbone which does seem to be a little "slim" at low levels.

It's a Jeep thing. . .
    _______
    |___image|
    \_______/
    = image||||||image =
    |X| \*........*/ |X|
    |X|_________|X|
    You wouldn't understand
  • DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

Antonia Bayle has the highest population by far if the server load screens are anything to go by. I'm always running into people. It's a bloody nuisance at times

Don't let the Roleplay tag put you off. I've only met a few roleplayers (and giggled to myself) as they seem to be off doing their own thing or talking pseudo-olde-english in the RP channels. The roleplayers and non-roleplayers coexist together nicely.

Just don't name yourself 'Ninjapiratedude' and you'll be fine

• SoupgoblinSoupgoblin Member Posts: 324
    Originally posted by clatonious

I went to the forums and checked which server shows the most posts, looks like mistmoore and najena are pretty active...at least in comparison to the others.  I think I saw a trial on the EQ2 site too, might be you can roll up for free and just poke around.

I'm 4 days into the EQ2 free trial.

Looks like they finally got around to making the game multicore CPU friendly, game runs like a champ. Graphics look good for a 4 year old game.

Definately worth a go