Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something you didn't know about RS..

Comments

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

I already posted that not too long ago, but some of the punks here locked it up saying it was "parental crap" I don't know.

• TussTuss Member Posts: 103

I lost all my dignity a long time ago.

• Palo_godPalo_god Member UncommonPosts: 171

“Long Overdue Elimination of Wilderness PKing

This is where I’m sure I’ll get most of my hate mail. Well, sorry, but I’m not saying anything here I haven’t said before, and it has to be said. So hate away!

The focus of much of the hysteria over yesterday’s changes is coming from those upset about the dramatic changes to PKing. While I agree that it’s unfortunate that legitimate, honest PKers have been harmed by the update, I believe that Wilderness PKing was long overdue to be overhauled anyway. Its removal from RuneScape will greatly improve the game in many ways.

Those who are whining about PKing “being destroyed” are conveniently forgetting that it was already destroyed a long time ago. Fair fights were nearly impossible due to cheating, backstabbing, tag teaming, pile jumping, “X-outers” and other nonsense. The dominance of pures also made a mockery of the combat level system and ensured that regular players never had a chance to win.

PKers have also been, for a very long time, easily the worst segment of the RuneScape community. Again, I am not saying all PKers were bad community members, but as a whole, PKing had far more problem players than any other segment of the game. If any group in the game needed a cleanup, it was Pkers.”

This is from the site, and its this alone that makes this site fail.

• TussTuss Member Posts: 103

So if a site or person disagrees with your ideals, they automaticaly suck? That makes a WHOLE bunch of sence![/sarcasm]

I lost all my dignity a long time ago.

• Palo_godPalo_god Member UncommonPosts: 171
    Originally posted by Tuss

So if a site or person disagrees with your ideals, they automaticaly suck? That makes a WHOLE bunch of sence![/sarcasm]

If a site says something stupid like "removing full loot wildy pvp was the best action jagex could take" then yes I’m going to call them stupid and yes that makes their site suck.

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

all I can say about that site is" LAME..." yep that's it it is just lame.

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

It talks about good and bad things about RS and Jagex, wouldn't really say that's a bad thing.

?

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

yes, except the guy is denying the truth, and ignoring the bad parts about it. He's just a wanna be mod. Just look at his articles. Too Protective of Children.What he writes, what he deciphers points to him.