It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Sum of all fears....if
1) it's a Console Game for PS3, Wii, XBOX or any other Platform other than PC.
2) the combat system revolves around a form of FPS & TPS "twitch" mechanic.
3) no open world where almost every area is instanced.
4) few customization options for character / skill look and template.
5) shity, simplistic crafting system where crafters are meaningless and all loot is quested.
6) if micro-transactions are in anyway shape or form part of this game.
Don't get me wrong...
I can deal with almost anything else. I don't have to have a complete "sandbox" game. Really I would just like a few elements, like an open world to explore and some player housing would be nice. Also crafters need a real place in the Galaxy. Crafters need to be able to make most (not all) of the best loot in the game. The system does not have to be over complex, but a challenge on high end items would be nice. I do undersatnd the need for balance here and I'm willing to give and take on this subject...players need other options.
In a perfect world this game would have No Levels...only skills you could learn over time. But, I understand that the powers that be may not be ready for such a game. So at the very least I would love to see skill blocks much like the pre-CU / CU SWG. Honestly, that was the best skill system ever invented! Some variable of that system would be badass. I loved Hybrid templates!
Finally, if this is a Console Game they can shoove it right up their narrow minded ass...I won't play that simple-simon piece of shit! Bank on it!