Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In game petitions

Perhaps I am missing something. over my time playing I have opened three petitions. One was quest related. Book shows it completed, flag over the NPCs head shows it completed, just gives no dialogue or reward for me. That petition was closed without a response after 3 days. The situation on the NPC remains unchanged.

The second I was stuck on the environment, logged out after a few hours, logged back in the next day, in the same spot, petition still open. Haven't played the character now in 8days, logged him in tonight, he's still stuck, petition open.

Third petition reporting a UI issue, basically asking if this is known or if there is an issue on my end. Everytime I fly/log/hearth my UI settings regarding showing my cape/helmet etc all reset. This one has been open 5 days now.

This has to be the worst in game support i've ever experienced. Quite likely going to be the cause of me not reupping my sub after the thirty days. I can understand being busy with being new and all, but damn.

Comments

• TyvolusTyvolus Member Posts: 190

I wish I could argue with you on this one.  I can sum up my feelings with GM support in this game:  DISGUSTING.

Love the game, but this needs to be addressed.

• xbellx777xbellx777 Member Posts: 716

i've petitioned twice. both for bugs.  the first time i petitioned the bug was corrected, the second one was today so in my experience they have done well addressing the pproblems ppl have been telling them.  in ur case that really does suck and idk what to tell you sorry.  all i really want them to do after fixing the bugs is balance those classes and get them and the cities in.  hopefully that would help keep some ppl stay and draw others in.  im just keeping my fingers crossed

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

In regards to the getting stuck in environment thing just use the /stuck command.  Other then that I don't know.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• I got a reply from a GM once after I reported a gold spammer each and every tiem he spammed me.

So  Ifiled 30 reports on the same person.  It took them a day to get to me. 

I reported a player for an obvious terrain exploit in a keepfor climbing over a wall, never heard anything.  Pretty sure he got reported by multiple different people too.

• AirwrenAirwren Member UncommonPosts: 648

I am sorry to hear about your experiences with the in game support.  Unfortunately mine have been the exact opposite.  I sent in a petition early this evening and about 2 hours later I was chatting with the CSR over the issue.  He asked me what was going on and then explained how he was going to fix the issue.  For me, having come from other MMO's where I would get a canned response over my email from a CSR that provided no help I was pleasantly surprised with how this went.  Btw, the petition regarding the helm and cloak re-appearing is an issue that I have bug reported multiple times.  Sometimes that's the best route rather than opening a CSR ticket.  Just my 2 cents.

• This is an interesting subject. The game has not been overflowing with game breaking bugs, and therefore it is not a hot topic. There are three situations where friends of mine as well as OP have been a little bit tougher and response has been a bit slow. By no means should this be seen as a failure, but it should be seen as Mythic saying meh. Not sure they care at the moment about one subscriber and try to help. Scary thought when arrogance gets in the way.

The game is far too population driven to allow loyal subscribers to go wanting.  Thank you EA.

• RavenRaven Member UncommonPosts: 2,005
    Originally posted by Labmunnkkii

Perhaps I am missing something. over my time playing I have opened three petitions. One was quest related. Book shows it completed, flag over the NPCs head shows it completed, just gives no dialogue or reward for me. That petition was closed without a response after 3 days. The situation on the NPC remains unchanged.
    The second I was stuck on the environment, logged out after a few hours, logged back in the next day, in the same spot, petition still open. Haven't played the character now in 8days, logged him in tonight, he's still stuck, petition open.
    Third petition reporting a UI issue, basically asking if this is known or if there is an issue on my end. Everytime I fly/log/hearth my UI settings regarding showing my cape/helmet etc all reset. This one has been open 5 days now.
    This has to be the worst in game support i've ever experienced. Quite likely going to be the cause of me not reupping my sub after the thirty days. I can understand being busy with being new and all, but damn.

LOL , you havent played your character in 8 days?!? You are either lieing,  your whole post is a flame bait and you havent even played the game, no im not gonna consider the second option no one can be that stupid.

If you were indeed playing this game you would simply use your book of binding to teleport you out of the stuck position or use the "/stuck" command. This thread is just flame bait.

• checkthis500checkthis500 Member Posts: 1,236

Just thought I'd share some insight, since I"ve used the in-game petition thing and noticed some things.

If you enter a bug using the bug functionality, it says in your chat window "A CSR probably won't talk to you about this" so if you entered something as a bug then you're not going to hear from them.

If you enter an "appeal" using one of the appeal categories, depending on which one you choose you might get the same response in chat that you get for the bug.  i.e. "A CSR isn't going to contact you."

From what I've seen I think this works with Any kind of reporting of other players.  Because if you open an appeal (like I did about an item) then when you bring it back up there's a "view/append" to appeal button with a chat window.  Now I haven't used it, but I'm assuming that anything you put there, the CSRs would see as well. 

This is just what I've noticed.  I haven't had any issues other than that one item issue, and it was resolved within a day so I was pleased.

---------------------------------------------
    I live to fight, and fight to live.

• NarsheNarshe Member Posts: 563
    Originally posted by rav3n2

If you were indeed playing this game you would simply use your book of binding to teleport you out of the stuck position or use the "/stuck" command. This thread is just flame bait.

Hah, I was thinking the exact same thing. Why didn't you just use the book or /stuck?

You need to send in the quest bugs through the report a bug form. I did that twice, and both of them were fixed in the next hotfixes and patches.

Waiting for Fallen Earth, World of Darkness, Old Republic, FFXIV