Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ2's community... so good

DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951

Really, EQ2 mostly had such a good community even on the PvP servers :/ 

Now that I play Warhammer I realize it to its fullest. Gah... EQ2 need more praise for it's community IMO

$OE lies list
http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
"
And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

Comments

• deadmilkdeadmilk Member Posts: 173

I just started EQ2 on a PVP server and I must say that the community is the best I've seen.  I'm having a blast!

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

I've always found the EQ2 community to be the best since the original EQ community :)

This goes for in-game as well as forums of course.

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318

I totally agree. its one of the things that makes me keep coming back.

• miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156

i have to agree...eq2 was one of the best communities i been a part of, right behind old swg

• KroggKrogg Member Posts: 480
    Originally posted by DuraheLL

Really, EQ2 mostly had such a good community even on the PvP servers :/ 
    Now that I play Warhammer I realize it to its fullest. Gah... EQ2 need more praise for it's community IMO

Currently playing wow, but I agree with you.

Except those bloody runners!  Used to drive me nuts chasing them to zone borders only to lose them.. after they attacked me!

• KroggKrogg Member Posts: 480
    Originally posted by miagisan

i have to agree...eq2 was one of the best communities i been a part of, right behind old swg

Yeah SWG 'was', EQ2 'is'

I miss Valcyn.

• miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156
    Originally posted by Krogg

Originally posted by miagisan

Yeah SWG 'was', EQ2 'is'

I miss Valcyn.

/waves to another ex-valcynite

• eccotoneccoton Member UncommonPosts: 1,340

It is funny there tends to be a bit of EQ2 bashing but rarely do you hear bashing of it's players. I think it is generally know that EQ2 has a great community.

• Plasuma!!!Plasuma!!! Member Posts: 1,872

I've had my fill of 'hardcore fun' with WoW, WAR and LoTRO and they've left me very jaded about this genre in general. Really, it was all just mush with that same bitter aftertaste once I reached "the end", so I figured that if I must have an MMO to play in the meantime, it should be one with an engaging community.

As I type this, I'm re-subbing to EQ2 for that very reason.