Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's your style?

2»

Comments

• CorwynnFXCorwynnFX Member Posts: 4

Assuming the thread topic is regarding the first post. I'll answer that.

Lately I've been rather bored, I promised myself I wouldn't begin using materials and supplies I bought until I finished slayer. Yet I'm flat out bored of slayer 3 levels short of finishing it. Sorta stuck now.

But I've mainly just been waiting for the PVP release - aswell as making a substantial income from Corporeal. Saving up to hopefully max total as of next year.

I've been decided if I should get the bones required for 99 prayer on my own - which would set me at roughly 76M def xp. Short of half my post-99Slayer goal. Or if I should spend money that I would have used for a more speedy 99 construction - on bones. Either way one of them will be slower than it should be. I don't feel spending an absorbant amount of gold for bones I would like to obtain on my own anyway for defence ranks.

That or I can insult the same trivial nonsense that has been amongst the environment of this game since its creation - and has yet to hinder its success.

The latter really isn't as fun as you all make it out to be.

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

Don't worry I know how you feel. Me myself, I regret "selling" my account to another person. It still haunts me to this very minute, and sometimes I get a feeling of emptyness. All those close friends I left behind..I miss them...but oh well That's Life, gotta move on.

• Palo_godPalo_god Member UncommonPosts: 171
    Originally posted by Blissey

Don't worry I know how you feel. Me myself, I regret "selling" my account to another person. It still haunts me to this very minute, and sometimes I get a feeling of emptyness. All those close friends I left behind..I miss them...but oh well That's Life, gotta move on.

I would never sell any of my mains because they were my first accounts and I have an emotional attachment to them(sounds corny I know), but I just spent to much of my time on them to sell them.