Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wasteland server needs more Order players?

I play in Wasteland server, destruction side, and Order wins 95% of the scenarios in Tier 3, around 8pm Eastern Time. I just had the message that the server is looking for more Order players? I was wondering if lower Tiers are having issues with the Order side, but as far as Tier 3 goes, Order is winning over and over.

edit: typo

Comments

• RinicRinic Member Posts: 715

Skill does not reflect population. The ones in Tier 3 might be good and everyone below that could be you know.. Not there.

• WarmakerWarmaker Member UncommonPosts: 2,246

The promo for XP bonuses and such for Order in certain servers just reinforces how bad it is on Order.

You look at the list of server & bonus listings from the patcher, NONE of them mention Destruction needing help on any server.

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)