Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Congratulations to Atlantica Online

repapipsrepapips Member Posts: 450

I would like to congratulate atantica online for a job well done... because of your great performance you achieve one of your goal which is to cater more than 10,000 registered free leaguers.. and because of that atlantica show their token of gratitude by giving all free leaguers the chance to win $2,000 and ipod nano!!!

job well done guys!!!

Comments

• RedwoodSapRedwoodSap Member Posts: 1,235

Cogratulations for releasing yet another low quality item shop grinder. I hated it when I played it.

• TeimanTeiman Member Posts: 1,319

There are very good ideas on the game, and I like the implementation. Nice work!

• purewitzpurewitz Member UncommonPosts: 489
    Originally posted by RedwoodSap

Cogratulations for releasing yet another low quality item shop grinder. I hated it when I played it.

I totally agree. I'd also add the combat system was horrible as well.

When we get back from where we are going, we will return to where we were. I know people there!

• BeltamkorBeltamkor Member Posts: 37

Agreed. I tried but couldn't see what's  so special about this game. I am glad you are enjoying the game, OP, but I rather have this kind of posts kept in the specific forum of the said game.

Edit: Had a quick look at the OP's profile. 232 posts since 9/23/08, 95% of which are Atlantica Online related. I usually hate labeling people with stuff like "troll, fanboi" but this one screams for it. 

• RedwoodSapRedwoodSap Member Posts: 1,235
    Originally posted by Beltamkor

Agreed. I tried but couldn't see what's  so special about this game. I am glad you are enjoying the game, OP, but I rather have this kind of posts kept in the specific forum of the said game.

Edit: Had a quick look at the OP's profile. 232 posts since 9/23/08, 95% of which are Atlantica Online related. I usually hate labeling people with stuff like "troll, fanboi" but this one screams for it. 

Shill is more accurate. Atlantica Online has been sending shills to this site and using viral marketing to hype up their game on every forum.

• altairzqaltairzq Member Posts: 3,811

Item shop no thanks

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Another item shop game with no depth.  If you can play this game for more than a month, you have an amazing constitution.  There are other, better f2p games out there.

• summitussummitus Member UncommonPosts: 1,414
    Originally posted by Ozmodan

Another item shop game with no depth.  If you can play this game for more than a month, you have an amazing constitution.  There are other, better f2p games out there.

Yeah like Anarchy Online , awesome freebie !

..... and it abbreviates to AO too ! spooky eh

• repapipsrepapips Member Posts: 450

REDWOODSAP.. .why are you bashing the game in our own section??? that's why we have our own section in the mmorpg to talk about the game in here not outide our section?? and yet you still bash the game??? wht's your problemm dude??? maybe your one of the viral marketer of the other game... no wonder... gago ka

• YuramikoYuramiko Member Posts: 176

Congratulations. It is really quite fun to play the game. I haven't played liked this even before. This is a landmark for any mmorpg game, a very well concepted game.