Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oh boy... I've definitly had it with stuff like this

Technical issues. I cannot simply subscribe to the game. It says I require a licence when I try to subscribe and submit my payment method.

Only tips people have is that I shall input my 30 digit code that came with my Collectors Edition.

Thus, people with no more than 3 brain cells still choose fonts that are impossible to determine what they say.

Thus I have tried to input the code at least 10 times now and probably tried every combination so far. Always getting e-mails saying there are registration issues.

I have no energy left for stupid issues like theese. If they don't acknowledge this problem I will ignore them. Stuff like this should not happen, seriously, this happened to my friend aswell and he had to buy a new game and make a new account.

They made a nice launch, but everything else is bottom

$OE lies list
http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
"
And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

Comments

• checkthis500checkthis500 Member Posts: 1,236

EU or US?

---------------------------------------------
    I live to fight, and fight to live.

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951
    Originally posted by checkthis500

EU or US?

EU

$OE lies list
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

Have you tried to get ahold of customer service?

Try that and see if you can have them update or validate your code.

I have had problems in the past with game cards not working and would have to call customer support. When we would be talking I would give them the code over the phone and they would do customer support magic and poof!

Worth giving a try.

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• checkthis500checkthis500 Member Posts: 1,236
    Originally posted by DuraheLL

EU or US?

EU

Ok, I was going to say, I didn't have any issue subbing for the game on the US account page.  Good luck mate, hope you're able to get it sorted.

---------------------------------------------
    I live to fight, and fight to live.

• Black_ElvisBlack_Elvis Member Posts: 188
    Originally posted by DuraheLL

EU or US?

EU

I feel sorry for you.  The EU launch has been.... not so good.

Originally posted by Slampig

Have you tried to get ahold of customer service?
    Try that and see if you can have them update or validate your code.
    I have had problems in the past with game cards not working and would have to call customer support. When we would be talking I would give them the code over the phone and they would do customer support magic and poof!
    Worth giving a try.

I am not home with customer support forums and chasing down technical people to help me. I'm a total newbie on that area. Right now I dont even know if I have the energy to even do that. Thus thanks for the tip nonetheless

$OE lies list
    "

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

Do you have any o's (ooooo's) in your key? If so, they are really Q's ("Ques")

Also, with a colecters edition, you may have more than one key, make sure the one you are using says game key, and not ingame items ETC...

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

Originally posted by Mrbloodworth

Do you have any o's (ooooo's) in your key? If so, they are really Q's ("Ques")

Also, with a colecters edition, you may have more than one key, make sure the one you are using says game key, and not ingame items ETC...

Nah it's actually a very simple code (starts with WARSCE).

There are no 0's or O's anywhere. The only things that could be something else are 8's and B's or S's and 5's.

$OE lies list
    "

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

EU or US?

Sure SOUNDS like EU.

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club