Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking of returning a trial key would be nice!

WrenderWrender Member Posts: 1,386

Hi was thinking of trying this game out once again! Haven't played since early BETA and bout a month after release! How is the game now? Is it still a grindfest as it once was, or have they at least added enough new content to at least break the boredom of continual grindfest as that used to be the only thing there was basically? It's been 4 years!!! I Need Input Guys!!!Im installed and ready to go just waiting on payday!!!

Oh yeah a trial key would be really nice if anyone can hook me up !!:)~

Also what is the most populated US server to play on, or is all US servers dead?

Comments

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

From beta, the grind has been significantly reduced for lower levels, no doubt the game is still a grind but it is a lot easier to get towards 61+ which is A-grade and good chances to play a decent role in support for PvP. After that the grind is still very hard. I suggest joining an academy as soon as possible (just say you are looking for an academy in towns and someone will invite you) and try getting their help with weapons and armor extra (free clan armor). Try it out, the game is still very fun once you start getting up there.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• WrenderWrender Member Posts: 1,386

Bought the game today and I must say it is great! Take everything you ever thought you know about MMO's and throw it all out the window cause it ain't gonna help you here! I feel like a noob again and the feeling is awesome!!! Im on Bartz      name : Psyriah,  look me up!!!

• EllyrionEllyrion Member Posts: 193

Ah you're on Bartz, ok not to worry :)

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game.

Regards,

Ellyrion Fiallathandriel

The Reckless Knight

Lunatris

• NixishNixish Member UncommonPosts: 185

I'm also interested in joining. I tend to play healer/support classes with a dps/farming character alt. If anyone has a spare buddy pass to share, I would very much appreciate it!

[email protected]

• EllyrionEllyrion Member Posts: 193
    Originally posted by Nixish

I'm also interested in joining. I tend to play healer/support classes with a dps/farming character alt. If anyone has a spare buddy pass to share, I would very much appreciate it!
    [email protected]

Sent you a pm, so check your inbox.

Regards,

Ellyrion Fiallathandriel

The Reckless Knight

Lunatris

• lagbot7000lagbot7000 Member Posts: 10

You wouldn't happen to have anymore buddy keys would you?   I only ever played Lineage 2 way back during its beta (was the Korean beta too, so I had no idea what was going on), and I was looking to try it out now to see how much it's changed, and whether or not I would enjoy it.  I'm in MMO limbo right now.  Just canceled my AoC account and am looking desperately for something to occupy my time.  I wouldn't say that I'm a casual player either, so I'm not that intimidated by the grind that everyone keeps talking about, but I guess I'd just like to try the game before I dive straight in head-first.

My email if someone happens to have a buddy key to spare: [email protected]

Thank you very much.

• odragonodragon Member Posts: 106

Saw the news today and would like to check out L2 again.

If anyone has a referal key, send one by me at [email protected]?

I've had no luck in other games this year so far, and no one seems to be willing to send me a key to retry a game and see how it is nowadays.

• ruffkinruffkin Member Posts: 14

Hello there, dont want to make a new thread. I want to try it out too, cos im sick of all mmorpgs now on the market. And i have some good felling from my past expirience in L2. EU if possible, but any trial would be nice too. Thank you (PM it to me)

• LynnehLynneh Member Posts: 2

had some real good times in L2, but i quit a long time ago:/ really wanna try it out again, would anyone be kind enough to pass me a "Refer a friend"?:)

• XenivouSXenivouS Member Posts: 1

Hello all,

As with the above posts i didnt want to make another thread to ask for a key however i too am very much interested in lineage II however im on the fence as to wether i want to drop the cash for it without a trial first.  If anyone that has a spare refer a friend key i would greatly appreciate it.  (PM please)  Thanks in advance!  =)

• CacolacoCacolaco Member UncommonPosts: 99

I bought L2 in 2006, but canceled after the free month.  It never ran well on my old computer.  I'd reallly be interested in giving it a second shot, now that I have a really nice PC, so if anyone could spare a trial key, that would be awesome!

I'm just waiting for a F2P overhyped sandbox WoW clone with full PVP, epic raid bosses, instanced group content, and Crysis-quality graphics to come out. That, or something fun.

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

i only sent keys to people who provided emails

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• syfannsyfann Member Posts: 1

I would more than welcome a referal key...I have been reading the official site for a long time looking for promos that allows trials :)

my e-mail is [email protected]

Thank you so much, whoever is willing to send me a key :)

alright i have no more invites available until the people use their keys that i sent. Once those people use theirs ill have more invites

nobody i sent keys to in this thread have used them. I am going to assume you all lied about wanting to try the game.