Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blackshot MMOFPS sept 30th

I just got an email from outspark with acceptance to the new FPS they are coming out with, now if its the same as the other outspark game I'm pretty sure if you sign up for an outspark account you will most likely get into this beta.

The game starts on SEPT 30th and heres the 2 links they gave me for info on the game.

register.outspark.com/blackshot and www.playblackshot.com

Just thought I would give all the fps'rs a heads up

Comments

• joshejoshe Member Posts: 379

This isn't mmofps, just online fps game.
    I hope it's better than warrock, and that outspark will act way faster against cheaters than other companies do.
    Or else it'll be another ofps crap not worth playing.

--
    /thread

Remember, your advantage lies in your opponent's weakness (J)

• CorruptedCorrupted Member Posts: 310

Tried it today, graphics are..meh, kinda fun, better than Combat Arms but not better than Warrock. Free FPS games blow anyway. Go buy the real ones.

• joshejoshe Member Posts: 379

R u kidding me ? Graphics are waaaay better than in warrock.
    (mmm maybe beside guns, cause they look a little bit like plastic)
    Although this game doesn't offer any vehicle fights, but there's a pve map (in beta only 1), and it's hard to finish it playing in 4 members room.

and this cursed lag and all those laggers. Fire at their back :[

btw: u think free ofps based on UE3 engine are worse than p2p ? no sh*** man look at a.v.a

--
    /thread

Remember, your advantage lies in your opponent's weakness (J)

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

This game is garbage, i cant put it above combat arms or warrock, even though all of these tiem mall fps games suck.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• cyrixscyrixs Member Posts: 10

yeah I went and tried it on the 30th also, and was not very impressed with the game. It's just another free fps, but if you like free games this would be the best fps one you will find.

• hooptyhoopty Member UncommonPosts: 788

It wont belong as hackers will destroy the fun of playing this game.Combat arms is a prime example of hackers out of control in there game.

Some people rob you at gun point..Others will rob you at "Ball Point Pen"