Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elitist Jerks for WAR?

Is there a website that is like Elitist Jerks is for WoW but for WAR?  I havent been able to find one.  And yes I've been to warhammer alliance and found it lacking in the theorycrafting.  Maybe it's just to early in the games history for this?

Comments

• wozzuwozzu Member Posts: 109

The game is too simple for a sight like EJ to have interest.

• QuoxQuox Member Posts: 27
    Originally posted by wozzu

Like WoW is complicated?  Ha. Ha ha ha.

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202
    Originally posted by Quox

Like WoW is complicated?  Ha. Ha ha ha.

Maybe for him.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• TeranHawkinsTeranHawkins Member Posts: 279

bump

• verndvernd Member Posts: 600

AFAIK there isn't anything like this yet. If you are interested in theorycrafting there's nothing stopping you from doing it though--or were you just kinda hoping someone else would do the work?

• Frostbite05Frostbite05 Member Posts: 1,880

who knows there probably will be. and for the dude who said too simple i have only one thing to tell you. WoW is the simplest game out on the market.

• ServaseServase Member Posts: 180

You must have down syndrome, as you are the only person that thinks WoW is complicated. That game is easier than taking a shit. You log in, you follow the many tutorials/guidelines and complete the same thing as the other 8million people. Then you find a nooby guild that stole strats for bosses from the only guild that actually did it on their own. Finally, you wipe continuously until your noob shit guild finally kills the bosses of which they already have strats too. It's a very simple game. Unless you make the strats, all you have to do is follow simple instructions. Move your character to this point at this time, when this attack occurs run to this point. Bam done... and yet many guilds have trouble doing it. So it's not the game that's hard, it's just a lot of people are retarded.

But as for which game is "harder". They're about equal.. WAR might have the upper hand because there's thinking involved. Plus, knowing how to play your class helps as gear doesn't count for much and being able to make strats and execute them correctly. So ya, I think WAR is a bit more challenging, but at the end of the day, it's just a video game. So if you find either one challenging, don't question the school as why you're in the autistic classroom....

Playing: WoW,

Played: Aion, AoC, Eve, EQ, EQ2, LOTRO, Runescape, Guild Wars, DAoC, Planetside, SWG, WAR, Darkfall

Wanting to try: DCU Online

Waiting For: Star Wars The Old Republic, Guild Wars 2.

• altairzqaltairzq Member Posts: 3,811
    Originally posted by Servase

You must have down syndrome, as you are the only person that thinks WoW is complicated. That game is easier than taking a shit. You log in, you follow the many tutorials/guidelines and complete the same thing as the other 8million people. Then you find a nooby guild that stole strats for bosses from the only guild that actually did it on their own. Finally, you wipe continuously until your noob shit guild finally kills the bosses of which they already have strats too. It's a very simple game. Unless you make the strats, all you have to do is follow simple instructions. Move your character to this point at this time, when this attack occurs run to this point. Bam done... and yet many guilds have trouble doing it. So it's not the game that's hard, it's just a lot of people are retarded.

But as for which game is "harder". They're about equal.. WAR might have the upper hand because there's thinking involved. Plus, knowing how to play your class helps as gear doesn't count for much and being able to make strats and execute them correctly. So ya, I think WAR is a bit more challenging, but at the end of the day, it's just a video game. So if you find either one challenging, don't question the school as why you're in the autistic classroom....

Don't waste your time with people so below your level. You are meant to do great things. Really.

• invsblmninvsblmn Member Posts: 39

WoW is as simple or as difficult as you want it to be. Raiding & arena takes skill and dedication. Leveling is easy and satisfying, which is a good thing IMO. The game does a superb job of disguising its complexity. If you are into numbers you could really crunch a lot of 'em if you wanted to. Welfare epics and expansions have sort of ruined the game, but classic WoW is the pinnacle of MMOs. Two hundred years from now, when the historians talk about MMORPGs, they're going to cite WoW as the historical example of what MMOs are, for good or for worse.

WAR is also a sophisticated game, and I would very much like to see a EJ-like website for it, and I'm sure such a site is coming.

As for further improvements, I wish they will modify the masteries system so it's not so simple - as it stands it's simpler than even WoW because there are only three choices as opposed to three trees.

But, like I said before, WAR will succeed or fail based on ONE thing - population, population, population. If they can't find a way of increasing server cap without enforcing long queues AND balance the two realm populations then this will be a goner like many MMOs before it.

• NogginNoggin Member Posts: 808
    Originally posted by vernd

AFAIK there isn't anything like this yet. If you are interested in theorycrafting there's nothing stopping you from doing it though--or were you just kinda hoping someone else would do the work?

Theoryhammering?...

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

Elitist Jerks didn't pick up on WAR? guess i'll have to go look...kinda strange they wouldn't take to WAR wonder why...

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• MyPreciousssMyPreciousss Member Posts: 427
    Originally posted by Servase

You must have down syndrome, as you are the only person that thinks WoW is complicated. That game is easier than taking a shit.

Although if you are constipated it's not so easy but artichoke tea can help.