Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

free ya right

errorbgerrorbg Member Posts: 1

I just dont get it i whant to play runesofmagic but it whats a code or key or whatever to activate my account

so if anybody can tel my where to get one please right here.Its not like your hands will fall of if you do

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Were you even chose for the Beta?

• LyikosLyikos Member UncommonPosts: 52

Ya, Runes of Magic isn't out yet, you need to apply for beta and they'll mail you a key if they choose you.

• phatpeteyphatpetey Member Posts: 323

ZOMG... errorbg.

Well let meexplain it to you. The game is currently in CB (closed beta). That means that not everyone is able to play, only a little group of selected people are selected to test the game. People that are selected to the CB get a key, with this key they can "upgrade" their account. With an "upgraded" account these ClosedBeta testers are able to play the game. So in short:

no key = no runes of magic

But don't worry the game will go in Open beta pretty soon. They've already announced that the open beta will start on the 9th of december. By the way, everyone can participate in an Open beta. And the official complete release will be on the 25th of december, this way Runes of magic can be your christmas gift :).

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440
    Originally posted by phatpetey

ZOMG... errorbg.

Well let meexplain it to you. The game is currently in CB (closed beta). That means that not everyone is able to play, only a little group of selected people are selected to test the game. People that are selected to the CB get a key, with this key they can "upgrade" their account. With an "upgraded" account these ClosedBeta testers are able to play the game. So in short:

But don't worry the game will go in Open beta pretty soon. They've already announced that the open beta will start on the 9th of december. By the way, everyone can participate in an Open beta. And the official complete release will be on the 25th of december, this way Runes of magic can be your christmas gift :).

What the?i thought it was october 9?

• BeThCaBeThCa Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by Gabby-air

Originally posted by phatpetey

ZOMG... errorbg.

What the?i thought it was october 9?

October 9th is closed beta 2 they add i think 30k more people in

edit: if its not the 9th its sometime in october i dont know the exact date

• phatpeteyphatpetey Member Posts: 323

Agree, on the 9th of Octobre the second Closed beta will be launced. And think they gave away another 30.000 keys so if you're lucky you will receive one.

On the 9th of December the Open beta will be released and on the 25th of December they game gets its official release.