Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patch 1.01 failures

13»

Comments

• ghaianaghaiana Member UncommonPosts: 106

If you can't bear bugs, you should not start to play any MMO till at least a year after release. WoW is pretty much bug-free now, maybe you should try that..

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

"Keep making apologies for crap programming fanboi. just because you are willing to take it up the @$$ does not mean I like it."

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• Jefferson81Jefferson81 Member Posts: 730
    Originally posted by DarkPony

I mean ... more than two whole weeks after launch and the game is still not absolutely perfect ...
    Someone should obviously be fired. Right, Reanim?

Yes, the game director at Mythic.

Why do you feel the need to defend a game that were released too soon, is it really that fun playing it to you?

• iZakaroNiZakaroN Member UncommonPosts: 719
    Originally posted by Reanim

Just logged in my SH to see if the actually did fix the bugs. Nope. Still getting The "Too Close error " when mob is visually further away. Pet is still attacking from my side when mob is visually much further away.  When mob and pet melee they still move around often getting aggro ( kind of a drift in one direction ).
    Right click for auto loot not working consistantly even after box checked in settings.
    Perhaps they could contact blizzard or some other company and see if they can fix the issues.
    I'm sure this is more than likely just errors made in the rush to fix things that should not have made it to retail release.

What you describe is named LAG! And dont name Blizzard pls, as I remember half year they have fixing my holy priest dmg spell procs with every patch without success. They only change one bug with another... Its nice that have played holly dps only till lvl 70 becasue it was really terrible. and that so many years after release...

PS: Even so many years after release Blizzard still goes to bug the lag problem even more than before - make it better for laggers and worst for mele players even without any lag, that was the main reason why me and my rogue team mate was quit WoW for second and last time...

Where themepark games try to hide that they are copying WOW, games like Mortal Online and Darkfall make no attempt to hide their inspiration
    ______\m/_____
    LordOfDarkDesire
    Originally posted by ceejever

If this game is so horrible why are these people still playing it? I mean come on, I would have to agree it is one of the smoothest launches of any mmorpg I've had the pleasure of testing so far. If you're not enjoying yourself go somewhere else and try another game. Not that difficult to figure out.

Some people still plays Age of Conan and thinks that it's the best MMO that ever got released so your point is moot.

• spyhunter107spyhunter107 Member Posts: 104

This game is completely garbage! I'll say it many times to prove my point.

Warhammer isn't rovolutionary, its basically a paste+copy of DOAC+WOW with bad coding and horrible gfx. People said AoC sucks? Think again! I'd prefer to play WoW than this garbage called Warhammer:online. The combat system is choppy, buggy, and auto attack takes 10 seconds for a successful swing. The animation is by far the worst in any mmorpg til date even worst than Runescape. The character models all look the same, there isn't any unique player models, you see a copy of yourselve being played by another person.

I tried to like Warhammer but I couldn't force myself to play it. The worst thing I notice when testing the game was the carebears that chilled in open RVR, I mean FFS meleer you should run out and fight instead of standing around like pussies.

AoC>Warhammer enuff said!

Originally posted by spyhunter107

This game is completely garbage! I'll say it many times to prove my point.

Warhammer isn't rovolutionary, its basically a paste+copy of DOAC+WOW with bad coding and horrible gfx. People said AoC sucks? Think again! I'd prefer to play WoW than this garbage called Warhammer:online. The combat system is choppy, buggy, and auto attack takes 10 seconds for a successful swing. The animation is by far the worst in any mmorpg til date even worst than Runescape. The character models all look the same, there isn't any unique player models, you see a copy of yourselve being played by another person.

I tried to like Warhammer but I couldn't force myself to play it. The worst thing I notice when testing the game was the carebears that chilled in open RVR, I mean FFS meleer you should run out and fight instead of standing around like pussies.

AoC>Warhammer enuff said!

Quoted for truth!

• spyhunter107spyhunter107 Member Posts: 104
    Originally posted by Jefferson81

Originally posted by ceejever

If this game is so horrible why are these people still playing it? I mean come on, I would have to agree it is one of the smoothest launches of any mmorpg I've had the pleasure of testing so far. If you're not enjoying yourself go somewhere else and try another game. Not that difficult to figure out.

Some people still plays Age of Conan and thinks that it's the best MMO that ever got released so your point is moot.

Age of Conan had a smoother release than Warhammer. My guildies which decided to join the warband wagon 1month before release are having crashes, black screen (alt+tab), and there's still bugs within the game itself. I think Age of Conan is a fun game, and finally Funcom started doing things correctly beside screwing things up. oh well, they're fucking up good skill mechanic used by pros like double tap but I can lived with it since melee are getting their dps nerfed.

Once the free trial is runs out you'll see probably the same amount of subscribers as Age of Conan.

• roodbwoyroodbwoy Member Posts: 120
    Originally posted by Reanim

Originally posted by bensculpt

To the OP ,I play a SH and have all the same problems, I went on today thinking  they would fix it, like they said ,silly me!  Look on the bright side it could be worse, try playing a white lion ,they have to get behind mobs to do most of there dmg with all the same bugs! LoL too funny! Anyway when a company says they fixt it an they dont i get worried. Reminds me of another game i played recently. At the moment nobody is ready to hear criticism of there fav game, give it a month...

WL was my first class and trying to get behind a mob was so frustrating I got the bright idea that maybe doing it with a ranged pet class would be better.

bad idea... nothing worse than trying to shoot a mob that is visually 30 feet ahead of you when its actual location is behind you. funny stuff. Then add adds that are also at alternative locations and you have no clue whats where or how far. But heh its a perfect launch and learn to play noob.

Most of the fanboi defenders here really have no clue what its like and it really makes them look like total idiots with some of these responses.

Reanim

The anger is strong in you! www.hellokittyonline.com/, gl, hf, gtfo moron, you absolutly have no clue what you are talking about, and you absolutly have no fucking clue how MMO development works, and yeah, QQ more...

and I'm no fanboi, heck, I don't even play WAR! anymore (for very different reasons)

Playing EVE Online

(PM me for the EVE 21-day trial program)