Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free to play?

eti-enne02eti-enne02 Member Posts: 3

Hey everyone! I'm new here and I'm asking myself a big question...I there a really good quality game(such as WoW) BUT that has no monthly fees? I'm tire of always paying over and over...

I like PvE and good graphics

Fantasy please :)

Comments

• haggus71haggus71 Member Posts: 254

Guild Wars.  You pay for the game, no subscription.  The graphics stand up well, there's a lot of PvE, and the learning curve isn't steep.  Plus, for a static game, there's an active community and forums.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Atlantica online, Runes of magic and perfect world are the only good free games

• eti-enne02eti-enne02 Member Posts: 3

Thanks guys!

I'll probably buy Guild Wars and Install it on my mac(with VmWare Fusion :))

• SkarmySkarmy Member Posts: 38
    Originally posted by Gabby-air

Runes of Magic and Perfect world both look very much like WoW clones, and I'm more that certain that you have to buy items with real world money to be any good. I don't know, if I were going to play an online RPG I would rather it be pay to play or like Guild Wars where you buy the game and don't pay subscription, because all completely free games require you to buy stuff with real world money to actually compete.

Originally posted by Skarmy

Originally posted by Gabby-air

Runes of Magic and Perfect world both look very much like WoW clones, and I'm more that certain that you have to buy items with real world money to be any good. I don't know, if I were going to play an online RPG I would rather it be pay to play or like Guild Wars where you buy the game and don't pay subscription, because all completely free games require you to buy stuff with real world money to actually compete.

He hasn't played wow so i guess the clone matter won't affect him much but yeh there pretty much clones, but on the other hand there the best clones in there class

• eti-enne02eti-enne02 Member Posts: 3

got 2 lvl 70, one lvl 65 and a bunch of lowbies...but i'm bored of WoW...that's why I'm looking for a new game

Then atlantica online and maybe voyage century are your last hope