Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patch 1.01 YAY

PATCH 1.01

Whats your thoughts!?

Comments

• starstar Member Posts: 1,101

Meh.

I was hoping for a boost to the Defensive and Mobile RDPS classes (SW, Magus, Engineer and Squiggy), and un-nerfing quest XP in T3+.

Ah well, first major patch only a week and a half after release, I guess there will be a ton more to come.

• MyrdekMyrdek Member Posts: 346

I think that no matter if you like the game or not, you have to give Mythic credit for knowing what needs to improve, how to set priorities. It's comforting me knowing that it's very likely that in 6-12 months the game will have fixed most of the problems I have with it and I'll finally be able to buy it :)

• DyrttDyrtt Member Posts: 422

Looks pretty good to me.  They are addressing most of the bugs that I've seen and making some interesting tweaks.

• Spaceweed10Spaceweed10 Member Posts: 625

Disappointing.

No fix to major lag in Scenario's.

They nerfed the WL Pounce, so now Order will NEVER get to the Bauble first - unreal.

No mention of fixes to 'this ability is not ready' for Morale abilities - massive gamebreaker.

No nerf for WE's or Destro Tanks - unless it's stealh nerfing.

• starstar Member Posts: 1,101
    Originally posted by Spaceweed10

Disappointing.

No fix to major lag in Scenario's.
    They nerfed the WL Pounce, so now Order will NEVER get to the Bauble first - unreal.
    No mention of fixes to 'this ability is not ready' for Morale abilities - massive gamebreaker.
    No nerf for WE's or Destro Tanks - unless it's stealh nerfing.

Why should the WE or Destruction tanks get nerfed? They're both in a great spot right now. From my opinion, the only class that needs nerfing is the IB, but then again it's a tank - my archnemsis. I should fuc*ing hate them.

• quesyquesy Member Posts: 50

They should put alot more love to the pathing issue! Its a rly fuckup for malee in pve.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Update: Maintenance has been delayed until later this week to allow us to implement additional improvements.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

The most important thing I got from that Patch update...is that Mythic is listening to the players request, that in itself is the most important thing.  Everything else will come in time.

• cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258

Sound good to me, glad they fixed the bug when you root mobs and run they still follow you.  I still think the SW Concealment morale ability is bugged.  I use it and sometimes I still take damage which is not what the ability is supposed to do. lol   But it could be that it is only supposed to  blocks melee attacks and not spells but IDK.  

• nogardnaznogardnaz Member Posts: 111

I'm glad they're making this game even easier. My 4 year old son was really happy about this:

"We made many UI fixes including a new "autoloot" feature requested by many players."

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316

Seems rather small patch... anyway, better than nothing.

• kamenwatikamenwati Member Posts: 168

Sweet, now Order doesn't win Tor Anroc by default now.

• AlienovrlordAlienovrlord Member Posts: 1,525

Sounds like a meat and potatoes kind of patch - solid, filling and nourishing but not going to get people doing backflips.   Still these are good and needed changes and to be expected so early in the game, patches with more cool stuff will likely start coming out once other matters like the stuff in this patch are addressed. 

• Alamor0Alamor0 Member UncommonPosts: 182
    Originally posted by nogardnaz

I'm glad they're making this game even easier. My 4 year old son was really happy about this:
    "We made many UI fixes including a new "autoloot" feature requested by many players."

Pretty much every big MMO has this.  Right-click = Pick up Everything, opposed to having to click the 'take all' button AFTER already waiting for the window to pop=up.  Are you complaining, or what?  I'm not getting your tone.

• BikbicBikbic Member Posts: 3

Could someone post the patch notes here? I don't have access to the herald from where I'm at right now. ;(

Thanks in advance!

• thegeomanthegeoman Member Posts: 32

With my Chosen stuck in the upper 20s right now, I don't know how much any patch will interest me until the leveling problems are sorted out.

In the meantime, I am playing alts.

• megaraxmegarax Member UncommonPosts: 269

You don't have to use that feature if you think it makes the game too easy. You can still go hardcore and do it the old way. 

• 69Cuda69Cuda Member Posts: 251

According to your profile you are 22 years old and you are saying you have a 4 year old son? Maybe you should be out working a job to support the girl you got pregnant at 17 because you were ignorant and not be worrying about the status of innovations in video games.......

Autoloot change...seriuzzzzzzzz bizznezzzz.

Aren't you late for your gamestop shift?

• iCehiCeh Member UncommonPosts: 884
    Originally posted by 69Cuda

According to your profile you are 22 years old and you are saying you have a 4 year old son? Maybe you should be out working a job to support the girl you got pregnant at 17 because you were ignorant and not be worrying about the status of innovations in video games.......

Autoloot change...seriuzzzzzzzz bizznezzzz.

Aren't you late for your gamestop shift?

Whoa, where'd that come from? Penis envy?

Anyhoo, I don't understand the problem with looting. You shift-right-click and it auto-loots, is that hard, or is it something else? oO

Bug that really annoying me is the fact you can't hold down right-click and press another mouse button at the same time, I need my keys!

-iCeh

• markoraosmarkoraos Member Posts: 1,593

Yeah, obviously looting mob corpses by clicking on them is a challenging feat that only "real" players are capable of.

Fighting UI should be at least as much a part of the game as fighting other players.

I'd say they should invent a new genre just for you: PvUI - Player versus User Interface - for teh real hardcorez.